cant work it out !!!!

i cant work out my points !!! im useing the online tracker, its things like, a sprinkle of canderel on my weetabix, a spoon of sugar and splash of milk in my coffee !!!!!!

If i go to a meeting will i get a book ?

i think you will,,pro points kicking in here this week so can't wait to get the new info,,it just takes time to work it out:)

You will get a book with an overview if you get to a meeting, it will be a pocket guide with the basics in, so no branded things, so it will have generic "oven chips" for example, but not "McCain Oven Chips". The good news is, that your canderel is 0 points :) I guess there will be points if you ate a whole jar hehe but for a sprinkle, or to use it as a replacement for sugar in tea and coffee, it is 0 points.

You also get a tool which you can use to calculate points from Nutritional Information, which is easy once you get the hang of it :) Or you could invest in a calculator from the meetings, they'll work out your points too.

With the milk - I have a separate container to my family in my fridge, I measure out 1/4 a pint at a time for my tea-milk and point this in one go - So on a monday I might add 2 points for tea-milk, but not put anything in my food diary for tuesday or wednesday for this, if that makes sense? Is that something you could look into? I have a separate container in the fridge at work too, I'm sure people think I am mad :p

i use 2 points worth of milk a day in my coffee or latte's :)but dont use sugar,,

Back