cappuchino shake....

Sez

has started again!!
...... oooh its vile isnt it??

Mind you, not complaining as so many more flavours compared to LL. Its the only one so far I dont like. Not over struck with the malt toffee bars, but the peanut and cranberry are fab! I love the spicy tomato soup and tonight I will try, for the first time, leek & potato!! Oh be still my beating heart!!

Been on this diet since Tues am, and my ketostix went pink this afternoon at about 4pm!!! How fast is that???? I am dead chuffed! Hopefully I will start to feel better soon, no more woozy head etc.

But OMG, I so totally forgot how COLD it is when ss-ing. I am freezing.......

yep, cappuccino is vile...they used to do a non-lactose free one which was great but don't do that anymore...
Had to stop cappuccino alltogether because I can't take the lactose free thingies...

You are doing so well, good luck and all the best for you

xxx

I spend a great deal of time at the weekends in the conservatory - because its lovely and warm in here! The kids cant stand it and tell me its too hot and makes them feel sick!

To me, having to plan days out and journeys rounding weeing and the bloody cold are the only 2 negatives that I can think of with this diet - welcome back to ketosis, all you need now is the dog breath and your back in the fold xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yep, cappuccino is vile...they used to do a non-lactose free one which was great but don't do that anymore...
Had to stop cappuccino alltogether because I can't take the lactose free thingies...

You are doing so well, good luck and all the best for you

xxx

Thanks a lot!! So glad I made the switch to CD, after so long on LL, then a few totally "off" which did so much damage!!

The support on here id fab and I hope to be posting a good 1st week loss on Monday night!!

xx

It's an acquired taste, I'll give you that, but once you get used to it, it's not too bad.

I agree that an extra shot of coffee, and having it warm help though;)

The only way to drink cappucino is hot with extra coffee added to it, it's do-able then, just ;)

Sorry to be using this to address you Miel but I have to say that everytime I see your avatar I'm confused..I know you said that you carry non of your extra weight in your face but that picci ...I guess the point is, I was just wanting to say I think you look stunning...

Hope that's not taken the wrong way, it's just that if I see someone who looks good I tell them, no matter whether they are male, female or other...

bye bye for now...

mmm... maybe I'll try it again with extra coffee in. Perhaps even a shot of expresso......

I love the cappucino one!! Hot with extra coffee or cold with lots of crushed ice!! Isn't it funny how we all like different???

Ah, am i deprived or lucky???? Ive never had cappachino (spelt v wrong lol) My counciller doesnt seem 2 stock that 1!! x x

SkyMagic... :eek: Feel all embarrassed now. Honestly I am the weirdest shape. I am the reverse Lollypop, little head on big fat body. My hubbs says that perhaps I've got dropsy:D

That's the trouble though you see, I don't have a full length mirror in my house, so have only ever had to look at my face. If I look at myself in a window I get a fright.

My measurements, just so that you can believe that I am not a fraud are: 38" bust, 42" waist and 54" Hips :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, like a Christmas tree.

I may not have much on my face but believe me it's a different story elsewhere. Perhaps I swallowed a rubber ring on holiday or something. You can understand my concern when I'm told that on CD you lose weight from the top down:innocent0001:

Oh, on the cappucino front, can you believe that it didn't occur to me to have it hot for ages, I was having all of my shakes cold :doh:

Back