Capsiplex Pills

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by leanne69, 3 December 2010 Social URL.

1. leanne69

leanne69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.35%)
    has anyone used these diet pills?? are they any good??
    im thinking of using them along with swimming and the gym
    any advice as at 30 pound they are pretty pricey :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    never heard of them. i am often tempted to try slimming pills and dream of tablets that would take away my constant cravings for junk food[i am greedy]

but
    i wouldn't recomend touching any tablets unless your dr recomends them as there are side effects to medication your dr prescribes let alone what you risk if it isn't

4. RachyFay

RachyFay New Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been taking Capsiplex for nearly a month now and I've been manitaining at SW for a few weeks. Has anyone else tried them? :sigh:

5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

What Are they ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. MissUno

MissUno World Class Oddball

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Personally, I've bought all kinds of pills that promise you great results over years. The only thing that ever worked was from the doctor...Xenical.

Every time I'm tempted to buy some sort of weight loss aide now, I have to try and remind myself that all I'm doing is giving my money to this multi billion pound industry that feeds off our desperation for a quick fix that doesn't really exist.

7. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Yes they are good they certainly help you rid yourself of the odd blip shall we say . Now where is the nearest toilet please ? Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

8. MissJekyll

MissJekyll Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Capsiplex/Healthy Eating
    I've been taking Capsiplex for exactly one week and have lost 3lbs. I am actually amazed that these have worked for me this week as i have been working long hours so have been living off convenience food :/

Anyhow, i've had no side effects whatsoever, and as far as i'm aware none have ever been reported. I'll keep you posted but so far so good

9. mutley1964

mutley1964 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.42%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I've taken them for a month now. Have also been following the SW diet for 2 weeks and take my 2 hunting dogs out for 2-3 hours a day and I have to say these have made NO DIFFERENCE to my weight loss. I knew when i bought them that they probably wouldn't work, but stupidly spent the money...what a mug am I??!!! There are no "quick fixes" in the long run. We all have to cut down on portion size, make wiser food choices and take a bit more exercise. It may take longer but we didn't put the weight on over night! Use the money on some really nice healthy food choices! Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.