Car accident

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Sorry I have not been around much lately - my daughter 19, had a car accident on Saturday whilst picking my other daughter 21, and her boyfriend up, and with her boyfriend in the car.

The car was a total write off .... and we had to go and pick the 4 of them up and take them to casualty to be checked over.

They were all fine, except for usual bruises and shock - which is the most important thing. Your children never stop being "your babies" what ever age they get to!

Now we are looking for a cheap run around for her again - to get her back on the road - so sorry if not around much.

Oh gosh Bev. Glad to hear they are okay though!

Gosh Bev, glad everyone is ok xx

hug to u all Bev, hope they're all ok, emotionally as well as physically
xx

Glad to hear they are all ok, hugs to you xx

sorry to hear, what a shock for you all. you're right though they're always your babies,
hope you have a better week, take care

OMG Bev! Thank God they're ok!
Big hugs to you and send one on to them too please!

Love ya xxx

What a shock that must have been for you, I'm so pleased they are all ok xx

Oh Bev, I'm glad they are ok.

My hubby was in a shocking car accident. I got the phonecall everyone dreads telling me he was unconcious in hospital. He was in a right state, but made a full recovery thank goodness. He then decided to become a driving instructor to teach people how to drive safely, but everyday he tells me about the near misses he has. SCARY!

I'm so glad they are safe and well hun.xx Hugs to you and them. I know you'll need them as much as they do!!

Bev, glad they all escaped with minor injuries, Im not about too much as my dad is in hospital x

Sorry I have not been around much lately - my daughter 19, had a car accident on Saturday whilst picking my other daughter 21, and her boyfriend up, and with her boyfriend in the car.

The car was a total write off .... and we had to go and pick the 4 of them up and take them to casualty to be checked over.

They were all fine, except for usual bruises and shock - which is the most important thing. Your children never stop being "your babies" what ever age they get to!

Now we are looking for a cheap run around for her again - to get her back on the road - so sorry if not around much.

Your children never stop being "your babies" what ever age they get to!...

I couldn't agree more Bev.....hope they are all OK and you have recovered from the shock :(

much love

Debz xx

glad no one was badly hurt,
happy car hunting,
elaine x

Hi Bev, hope you are ok, what a fright. I'm glad its just the car that was damaged. Hugs to you all!

Good to hear everyone is ok!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Bev :)

Just seen this and very relieved to hear that everyone is ok. Still, a real shock for you all.

Lots of love,

Lacey..xxx

Back