car seats

Britax fit finder

the maxicosi caribo is a smaller seat and apparently that will fit a micra if you use the easybase Maxi cosi site

Do you have a local mothercare?? They are about the most helpful I have found.

Thats on I have two kids and two cars and I have done my fair share of car seat shopping.

It gets worse IMO. the stage 1 forward facing seats are a nightmare we changes one of our cars and our maxicosi xp doesn't fit the new car so that has went to my parents for day trips so we have had to replace that with a britax evolva 1,2,3 which does 9kg to 11 years!!! IMO we should of bought this in the first place as it seems to fit everything. We will need to get a second once the tiddler is over 9kg but she will probably be about aged 7 then

Lol.. bless..! i do find it like.. "eh?" with all th bases and sizes.. and differnt ones you need.. and different ones for longer journeys and so on.. lol.. and it doesnt end until they reach a certain height/age..!! lol.. shocking..!
x x

you willhave alot of 'eh!' moments with a baby. We are currently in the midst of weaning frompuree to a bit more lumpy food andeven tho I did it 2 years ago they have one again changed the goal posts. Grrrrrr.

OO our local police force do car seat checking for free. Check if yours does too and then when you are buying ask if they accept a return if it doesn't fit correctly!

That is why I went for a car seat that takes them from birth - 4 yrs ....I did with the boys, but Hannah was so dainty that she wouldnt settle for long hence the new seat which was hardly used as we had a long drive to Scotland. Then if you have an older type micra there will be no airbag so baby can go in front....

Back