Caramel CD bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 13 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I haven't tried the caramel bar before, but while munching away at it, i've noticed, what i thought at first was a peculiar taste. But after a while of chomping...it tastes like cinnamon ! Has anyone else noticed this? Or is this me on one of those weird tasting something that isn't there days?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Er....... no, can't say I've noticed that one :confused:. Shame as I love cinnamon !!

I do think the cranberry ones have a funny aftertaste and I've stopped getting them :eek:

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i never noticed a cinammon taste either, like u ellie i tried a cranberry one and hated it and i love cranberries

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yuk.... I don't like the caramel bar's at all, love the cranberry & peanut crunch ones.....yummy....xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.