caramel or malted toffee???

katycamel

Just interested to see which you prefer? x:Dx

mmmm...both lol!
those two are my absolute favourite bars, but ummm my favourite of the two, I guess it would have to be Caramel I think.

TOFFEE!!!!!!! I love it- not tried the caramel- was told that it leaves an odd taste in mouth?

Couldn't stand the caramel - it actually made me physically sick...:jelous:

But the toffee...yummmmmmyyyy :D

debs xx

Malted toffee!!

None, has to be either chocolate, cranberry, or terrys chocolate orange (joke) the chocolate orange

I love both the caramel and toffee, but at the moment the malt toffee is just taking the lead. x

Any of them but I do like the malted toffee and peanut especially!

neither of those for me but love the peanut and cranberry!! unfortunatley love them to much and they trigger cravings so I am going toa void them for now until I do some more work on my emotional eating problem :)

Just had half of each bar for tea, toffee won for me too, but only just! yum yum x xThanks for responding x

I haven't dared try any of them yet as I found when I was on LL the toffee bar was lush but also triggered cravings and made me want to eat 10 a day!

I cant wait to try them either!!!!

Mrs C - Wow 6 stone in 4 months, amazing. Hubbi went off to Afghan last Wednesday & will have his leave in 4 months time, my god if I could lose 6 stone in that time, I think he would collapse of shock!!! Would be a brilliant surprise though!

Hi all, Jen here and another newbie!

Not got as far as the bars yet but roll on Friday for weigh in number 2 and the advent of bars and mixa mouse!!!

x

Back