Caramel shake is gorgeous!

I know you're supposed to drink them within 10 minutes but I always took my LT shakes to work in plastic containers as I couldn't get them to mix up properly without whizzing them in the blender. It didn't seem to do me much harm to be honest.

How do they retain the vits / mins in a Cambridge tetra for instance if the vits go away in 10 mins? And some people freeze them - I'm guessing that takes longer than 10 mins?

Stormy, I can just see you being flavour of the month at home if you put the blender on full whack at silly o clock in the morning :D.

MrsAH, guess you could just put half a pack of lemon and half a pack of vanilla together and just mix that up if you wanted to try Stormy's suggestion? Some people seem to split their shakes in half anyway. I'm thinking I might try that when I go back to work to make it feel like I'm having 'extra' during the day :) Or maybe try making one up into a mousse.

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/235148-slim-save-mousse.html

Maybe it would taste better 'set'? What I didn't like about the economy ones was mainly how watery they were.

Ooohhh loving the lemon moose idea, thanks Bordersgirl!
Suze my friend actually said that. She said people tend to look at baby rather than looking at you. Think i just need to bite the bullet and go ... its just my legs ... my awful orange peel legs!!! x

Oh they defo do look at him more than me :) They just think aww that's cute a mummy taking her baby swimming :) least that's what I think when I see other mothers :)

I have horrific thighs from yo yo dieting all the time! So I really wouldn't worry about it.

Your friend is right, and you will love it once your are in with your daughter and so will she :)

New to S&S

I previously did CD and was worried about the shakes.

I tried Banana and Caramel and thought they were lovely.
The red fruits is okay, but for me could do with a bit more fruit flavour.

Good so far though. I ordered other bits but haven't tried them yet.

Good luck to all on your journey.

mooee said:
I previously did CD and was worried about the shakes.

I tried Banana and Caramel and thought they were lovely.
The red fruits is okay, but for me could do with a bit more fruit flavour.

Good so far though. I ordered other bits but haven't tried them yet.

Good luck to all on your journey.

Hey also did Cambridge and prefer their shakes. I only tried slim n save vanilla choc strawberry banana and hazelnut and only nice 1 is strawberry so was reluctant to try more. I like the meals though. I kind of want to buy more Cambridge shakes and use the meals and bars from slim n save but I can't go back to the consultant n say that lol!! How you getting on? X

Maybe you could buy all shakes from the consultant saying you've gone off the rest, whilst buying the meals from S&S, and thus build up a stock of the shakes, and then stop Cambridge when you have enough to see you through?

Hey bordersgirl - thanks that's a good idea! I have a few to keep me going plus ones from S&S so might tell her I'll come in a few weeks and buy more shakes!

Maybe

You could also consider telling the CDC that you want to go up a plan or two, therefore not needing as many shakes from them and then also ordering a longer supply at one go?

My old CDC would have let me order 4 weeks work on the 2 packs a day - 1000 cals I think?

Yes that's true! Thanks I'll let u kno what happens! X

Back