Caramel shake is gorgeous!

MrsAH

Hi, am on my second attempt at S&S, am on day 8 and have lost 13lbs :D

Just tried the new shakes and the caramel is so lovely, only had the old silver packets before and must say these are so much better woohoo

Wow! 13lb in 8 days is excellent, well done! I have my first weigh in tomorrow. I've got loads of the silver packets to get through, can't wait to order the other ones lol x

Thank you and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow
You will much prefer the new shake I think to the silver ones - did you try the lemon one? - not nice lol

Thanks hun! Oh don't ... the lemon is vile and i still have about 26 of them to get through lol. In fact nearly started a thread the other day to see if anyone had any ideas about how to make them taste better but i think they are beyond help lol. How you finding the diet this time round? How did you get on the first time? x

LOL I do feel so sorry for you I do have about 4 left but I can't face them, a friend who I did it with put a spoon of coffee in her lemon shakes and preferred them that way so maybe worth a try.

Last time I did really well - did a mix of Exante and S&S lost about 2 1/2 stone quickly but have put it all back on sadly, feel like my head is in the right place this time and am going to do the shakes til I reach a certain weight then slowly introduce foods (low carb) and lose weight at a slower pace til I reach my goal weight of about 9 stone.

The thing with this diet is you MUST do it sensibly and not just go back to eating crap after (as I did) or you pile the weight back on as your body has been in a different mode. But really want to do it this time. How much have you got to lose? xxx

Yeah completely agree! I lost about 2.5 stone too on CD but I too went back to eating everything i'd eaten before and piled it back on and then some lol. I'm determined to do it this time too. I go back to work in jan and need to fit in my uniform lol. I have a lot to lose. Gonna aim for 10 stone eeek! Could realistically do with losing about 12 but think i'm gonna do the last 2 stone healthy eating. How much are you hoping to lose? x

I wondered about adding some water flavouring to the lemon to try to make it taste better

are the packets old stock then??? I haven't done s&s before..ordered the trail pack and all the shakes are in silver packs and hot spag, cottage pie etc are white. Have I been fobbed off with the cheap stuff???

Thanks mollyjak! That might be worth a go. I'm gonna try it warm too, see if that helps. x
Squidgy i think the ones in the silver are economy ones. I know the ones i bought were really cheap but they were on offer. Have you got any of the new flavours in yours eg choc banana, caramel etc? x

Yeah completely agree! I lost about 2.5 stone too on CD but I too went back to eating everything i'd eaten before and piled it back on and then some lol. I'm determined to do it this time too. I go back to work in jan and need to fit in my uniform lol. I have a lot to lose. Gonna aim for 10 stone eeek! Could realistically do with losing about 12 but think i'm gonna do the last 2 stone healthy eating. How much are you hoping to lose? x

We can both lose it and keep it off this time!! I want to take my son swimming as he has lessons but needs practice and just don't feel confident at the minute in a cossie lol.

I need to lose 6 1/2 from my start weight (just over 5 1/2 now) that is to get down to 9 stone. The lowest I have been in recent years is 10 stone and I wasn't totally happy at that so want to lose a bit more.

xxx

are the packets old stock then??? I haven't done s&s before..ordered the trail pack and all the shakes are in silver packs and hot spag, cottage pie etc are white. Have I been fobbed off with the cheap stuff???

The bright silver packets are old stock (vanilla, cafe mocha, lemon etc)

The white and silvery/white are new premium stock as far as I am aware. Some of the old ones were bearable some not so, but the new ones are much nicer.

You won't have been fobbed off I think they were selling off the older stock under special offers

Thanks MrsAH for the info...I have choc honeycomb and mint choc in silver packs....so I'm guessing they are the economy ones! trying the cottage pie tonight - quite excited at the thought of that! hope it lives up to my expectations!

MrsAH I too want to take my little girl swimming. She is 11 months old and never been because i'm too embarrassed. I really don't want her to have to miss out because of my size. 5 and a half stone? If you keep losing the way you have been, you'll be there before you know it xxx

I find going with my son far easier than myself. I was nearly 19st when,i first took him n he,loves it now did waterbabies and now swimming classes :) hes 6 n half months.

Just a thought, I make my 2 shakes for the next day to take to work together in the blender.....if you put a lemon and maybe a vanilla together would that make them more drinkable?

Thanks MrsAH for the info...I have choc honeycomb and mint choc in silver packs....so I'm guessing they are the economy ones! trying the cottage pie tonight - quite excited at the thought of that! hope it lives up to my expectations!

If you bought it as a deal off ebay or from the site from the reduced to clear section you probably bought the economy range mixed with the premium as I received an email the other week with some mixed deals. I dont buy the economy range as it doesnt taste nice imo but some people do prefer it.

I believe they are out of economy range now which was actually 'Target Slim' range.

Great weight loss btw 13lb in 8 days :)

Just a thought, I make my 2 shakes for the next day to take to work together in the blender.....if you put a lemon and maybe a vanilla together would that make them more drinkable?

do you make them up and chill them? I was told they lose the vitamins that way, just to let you know xxx

Hi MRSAH, do they? oh well, I cant blend them at work or before I leave as I would wake the whole house up at stupid o'clock when I leave...I work 12.5hr shifts, usually three days a week and so its only gonna effect approx 6 shakes a week and I take the multivitimin anyhow. Ive tried making them in the shaker thing and they are always awful with lumps in.... Im sure it will be fine, Ta anyhow

Back