carb increasing and sugar

LANEYLOO

Ive feel off the wagon after 11 days on this diet and Ive given in to two weight watcher puddings and Im not feeling good about it! Im feeling guilty and fat but the strange thing is I expected to have a sugar rush and really enjoy them But I DIDN'T did anyone else do this and has anyone felt like this ? thanks all xxx
LANEYLOO

Dont worry about the puds - drink tons of water and get back up on the wagon. You'll be fine :)

I agree, I always feel crap after a carb binge, just get back on track

Don't feel bad, it's all ok. I've never really craved carbs but i know from others that once you're on atkins for long enough you stop craving them and feel happy with the food you're having, especially if you like bacon ;)

They never taste as good as you think they will, the 'forbidden' carby treats! And afterwards you feel sluggish from the sugar and a bit guilty too although you shouldn't - a slip is just a slip. Get right back on track, drink plenty of water and very little damage will have been done.

We all regret carb binges and we all, from time to time, give into them.

All the best! xx

I agree - I had a Cadbury's Rose choc earlier and it made me feel a bit dizzy! Slumped the hour afterwards and couldn't really be bothered to do any work for the rest of the day.

Kind of worth it tho...but at the same time definitely kind of not.

I know what you mean Micheal! I had some sorbet on holiday & had to lie down. I was all dizzy & my eyes went blurry!! Scary stuff!

Back