Step 1 Sole Source + Carb Junkie Going Cold Turkey

The losses are great on SS but the closer you get the lower they are.. Haha..
I just wanna get to goal before I go New York so fingers crossed this works! xoxo

You'll be fine! I bet you will lose that 4lb in no time! Do you currently do much exercise? x

after eating less and less calories your body will adapt and will begin to manage off the lower calories, and your metabolism will be lower. the cheat meal is supposed to help keep your metabolism higher. im not sure if there is any research behind this, im sure it has some truth, but it's a good excuse too cheat...by cheat I don't mean stuff on pizza & cake!

Not heard from you for AGES! How are you getting on?

Nope i've been told not to work out until i'm at goal as it will affect my losses..
I work until 6pm every night & if I work out I want to go gym and run for 30-40 mins so i'd rather wait.

xoxo

Ah okay! Yeah I have been told the same thing but I really struggle not to exercise when I feel like I have so much energy lol! x

Lol lucky! My energy levels tend to rollercoaster. What step are you on again?

I have good days and bad days but at the moment I just want to bloody exercise like 4 times a week! I am on Sole Source so I really shouldn't be doing it. I've mainly been powerwalking and doing the odd 20min interval training workout once or twice a week! I am going away this weekend so I wanted to get some exercise in this week before I can't do any over weekend! x

I have good days and bad days but at the moment I just want to bloody exercise like 4 times a week! I am on Sole Source so I really shouldn't be doing it. I've mainly been powerwalking and doing the odd 20min interval training workout once or twice a week! I am going away this weekend so I wanted to get some exercise in this week before I can't do any over weekend! x

I have started running part of the way home from work a few times a week and everyone keeps telling me I shouldn't....even the wife! I am not going crazy or anything...I have done virtually no exercise at all since leaving school 10 years ago so I am working up slowly. On some days I feel hungrier than others afterwards but nothing like feeling faint.

Looking forward to being on step 3 in a few weeks like Viita...all that food sounds so good!

Not heard from you for AGES! How are you getting on?
I'm good thanks just super busy, the little ones been sick and in hospital last week but thankfully we are home! Doing lots of yoga finally starting to build some muscle :D discovered two new loves, coconut oil & agarve nectar! Trying to wean off sugar so they are helping! Plus coconut oil doesn't get stored as fat :D started a new job (just in a club on a Saturday night but gets me out) weight seems to be staying at 8.8st 3lb more and that's my ultimate goal hit! Doing the #100happydays challenge! New lease of life :)

I'm good thanks just super busy, the little ones been sick and in hospital last week but thankfully we are home! Doing lots of yoga finally starting to build some muscle :D discovered two new loves, coconut oil & agarve nectar! Trying to wean off sugar so they are helping! Plus coconut oil doesn't get stored as fat :D started a new job (just in a club on a Saturday night but gets me out) weight seems to be staying at 8.8st 3lb more and that's my ultimate goal hit! Doing the #100happydays challenge! New lease of life :)

Sorry to hear about the little one...must be stessful :-(

Congrats on the new job!!! That's great news! I have been really busy for the past few months so my posts don't tend to flow into one another or get time to write replies as much as I used to but still get to check in even if I don't get to reply.

Didn't know about coconut oil! Where do you tend to buy it from? Tempted to go pick some up....I bet a squash soup would take great with a bit of coconut oil (or which ever one is in the meals in minutes cookbook....

AGAVE nectar is so good! I have it in my natural yogurt for breakfast! Yum xoxo

Sorry to hear about the little one...must be stessful :-(

Congrats on the new job!!! That's great news! I have been really busy for the past few months so my posts don't tend to flow into one another or get time to write replies as much as I used to but still get to check in even if I don't get to reply.

Didn't know about coconut oil! Where do you tend to buy it from? Tempted to go pick some up....I bet a squash soup would take great with a bit of coconut oil (or which ever one is in the meals in minutes cookbook....

Go to your local indian cornershop.. Tescos is SO overpriced! It's really good I used to cook with it on the paleo diet!

xoxo

Yeah everyone keeps saying the same thing for me! My CDC said that powerwalking is fine but I do really go for it when I go out! I am just going to keep on doing what I am doing and if the losses aren't good then I will have to take it down a notch!

Same here cant wait to step up and then be able to exercise without worrying and actually eating! Although I really like the comfort and ease of just the shake/soups. Nothing to worry about or prepare lol! Yeah same here, some days I feel hungrier but not faint!

Yeah everyone keeps saying the same thing for me! My CDC said that powerwalking is fine but I do really go for it when I go out! I am just going to keep on doing what I am doing and if the losses aren't good then I will have to take it down a notch!

Same here cant wait to step up and then be able to exercise without worrying and actually eating! Although I really like the comfort and ease of just the shake/soups. Nothing to worry about or prepare lol! Yeah same here, some days I feel hungrier but not faint!

I'm resisting going up the steps as I still want to lose a good stone yet and like the high losses that comes with the shakes.....

SOOO Fay I thought i'd run this by you as you like cooking..

I wanna make like a curry sauce but can't have tomatoes..

If I get some natural yogurt, onions, garlic, coriander, garam masala, tandoori masala, & curry powder you think it'll taste okay?

Yeah...all sounds like it would work. Sounds similar to this one: Skinny korma with steamed rice recipe - Channel4 - 4Food - you could even try it with your coconut oil :)

I always mees up when i cook with yoghurt though....seems to split. Not sure if I leave it cooking too long or on too hot...

Lots of low fat Korma recipes use yoghurt and no tomatos!

This sounds...interesting: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/dry_curry_of_cabbage_71527

Last edited:
Back