carbed out :(

Cinta

Silver Member
Oh dear, last night Steve was at work & I had cheese & onion sarni, S&V crisps & some malteasers!!
He doesn't know.

I actually felt like I had been drugged after, I couldn't see straight. I felt sick & was all spinny.

I've had nightmares all night & I'm still very wobbly this morning. Could the sugar actually do this to me?

I don't know why I did it. I'm loving LC & we go on holiday on friday.

I must be nuts.

Anyway, I had to tell someone. I feel so disappointed in myself!

Ah, we've all done that Sharon, been there done that myself love. It's awful isn't it, I always feel crap when I've done that, even now love.

It just shows what a poison carbs are to our bodies! I get the same as you, drugged feeling, banging headaches, blurry vision... horrid isn't it!

The quicker you get back on track the better... get drinking oodles of water to flush the carbs out & eat yr way back into ketosis!

We all do it, Atkins makes us feel great but there will always be times when we crave carbs, its how we deal with the slip ups which shows us how far we've come on our journeys. xx

Oh hon x Just get back on track and put it behind you.
Ive been wanting carbs all weekend but have been restrained.

Drink Drink Drink and draw a line under it babes. Its done now and its finished.....................

New day today! Pop a smile on and enjoy the sun shine

Woofy x

Sorry honey, I think a lot of people have that happen from time to time. Don't beat yourself up about it, just get back on the wagon, it takes a couple of days to get the carbs out (or quicker if you exercise), so you should be back on track in no time.

I find that if I indulge a bit, (the odd pint here or there) then I get monstrous cravingst the next day, which is a deterrent for me :)

Good luck honey and enjoy your hols!!
x

I know exactly how ya feel Cinta, same boat here myself, infact I'm skippering it atm, had a DREADFUL WEEKEND

I'm gonna go on my exercise bike today, do you think my glycogen things will deplete faster if I do a load of exercise? lol sorry, not very technical :S x

Thanks everyone. Feeling a lot better now :)
I was shocked at the violent reaction to it, I had to go straight to bed.
Had lots of water & eating some lovely crab now. x

LOL, good one Ditz! It would have looked strange :)

If I go mad on carbs I know how *ILL* I would be! Ive learnt from the last time I did this and it soooo scares me

Good to hear ur feeling better.

Aaron, get on that bike OR the whip will defo come out to play! hee hee

Woofy x

do you get really ill? havent had them so dont know x

I always feel total crap the next day after a carb binge Vicky.

Like a hangover Jim?

It was horrid Vicky, like I had been poisoned! No joking. The sugar must have surged in my body & I had to lie down. I felt sick, but my eyesite went all wobbly like I was really drunk. I went to bed & was lying there groaning. I slept fitfully & this morning I was shaking like I'd overdosed on caffene. (sp, sorry)

I never want that feeling again. Like Ditzy said it shows how poison carbs are to our bodies. It really frightened me x

Ooh that sounds horrid, well at least it will act as a good deterrant, do you think you'll find it easier to stick to the diet now?

I will make you a "CRABS NOT CARBS" t shirt if that will help. Although it could be taken the wrong way...

OMG how strange, seems weird that something we've eaten all or lives until recently could do that to us - scary :( Think I'll stay being an angel, don't fancy going through that :8855:
draw a line hun and put it down to it being a learning curve - I bet you won't do it again in a hurry :confused: xx

Oh I love the idea of that t-shirt LM, though it might look odd, lol

I never want to feel like that again Caz!

Ooh that sounds horrid, well at least it will act as a good deterrant, do you think you'll find it easier to stick to the diet now?

I will make you a "CRABS NOT CARBS" t shirt if that will help. Although it could be taken the wrong way...

LOL, LMAO. I thought I was the naughty one. ;)

Back