Carbfest over...

i started saying low carb, but now just say 'atkins'. there is always a recoil of horror, but they can't deny its working!

people are starting to notice the difference now, shows how fat i was that its only after 19lbs off that they can see a difference!!!!

I always used to say low carb, stopped any hassle, still do really.

It's such a shame we all have to go "undercover".

I was watching some cooking segment on Lorraine yesterday, and the chef was making some meat dish, and saying "now once it's cooked we'll trim off all that fat to make it healthy". Aarrgg!! Pass it to me, I'll eat it! Don't throw it in the BIN!

Even though people have seen me change so much this year and are thrilled for me, they are horrifed at the prospect of life without carbs. No chips? No bread? Can't do it.

But I can :)

Celeriac chips are the answer.

In fact, they might well be the answer to every question ever asked.

I'm in love. :candledinner:

Ha Bren, I was chasing my son around the kitchen with it tonight! (Before I made it into chips obviously - that would just be weird). :D

Image000-1.jpg

Ugly brutes celeriac. :)

OMG what a monster..

I need to go and buy an ood very very soon, like tomorrow, chips would be really good with the braised steak that is simmering overnight in my slowcooker - just a few spring onions, 2 stockpot thingies, water and a tsp of wholegrain mustard, and a pack of braising steak, yummy, will add some xanthen gum when I reheat tomorrow night.

Celeriac Vicky, do keep up love. ;)

ah thanks. put me off them now. im going to have turnip chips instead :)

Back