Carbonara from Jan/Feb magazine

Gembo D

i was going to go to Tesco on my way back from work to buy the ingredients for the Spaghetti Carbonara in the new Jan/Feb 2012 issue, but i have forgotten to bring my magazine with me.

Could some one please post the ingredients on here for me, plz plz plz pretty plz. then i can write them down.

its on Mondays dinner of the 7 day eating plan.

Thanks

400g dried spaghetti
fry light
100g back bacon
4 garlic cloves
3 large eggs
120g parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
flat leaf parsley
tomato, cucumber and carrot salad to serve

We had this for tea tonight and i have to say it is amazing.
I have tried various SW recipes for Carbonara but this is quick, easy all the ingredients we have in all the time and it tastes out of this world.
I did add some mushrooms to the bacon and garlic which were delish as the cheese and garlic all soaked into them.

Yum yum and thumbs up from me

Any chance you could post the recipe on here?

I've just made this and it's fab! Will see if I can remember as I'm at wi at the mo ...

Cook the spaghetti, fry the bacon and garlic. Grate the cheese, beat the eggs.

Drain spaghetti, mix in the bacon, eggs and half the cheese. Season. Dish up and sprinkle over remaining cheese.

I added mushrooms and basil to mine too. Will add a pic later when I'm home.

Ha, this is so weird, I just made this tonight and I too added mushrooms. Nice way to get a bit of superfree in. I had salad with mine too. It's lovely!

Thanks Applekath... does that mean the eggs are raw?
I've just made this and it's fab! Will see if I can remember as I'm at wi at the mo ...

Cook the spaghetti, fry the bacon and garlic. Grate the cheese, beat the eggs.

Drain spaghetti, mix in the bacon, eggs and half the cheese. Season. Dish up and sprinkle over remaining cheese.

I added mushrooms and basil to mine too. Will add a pic later when I'm home.

Back