Carbonara from Jan/Feb magazine

Wow I made this tonight and it is sooo good!! Tastes like the real full fat version
Will def make this again!!
I was worried about the eggs but they cooked in the heat of the pasta :)

Need to try this one as I'm obviously missing out you all seem to be enjoying it so much

I am on week 2 of SW (doing it at home though rather than going to group) and have had this dish twice already. Is divine. Got it from a fellow SW friend and thought it was syn free on EE? I never thought to include the Parmesan as a HEA choice and have still been eating cheese and ryvitas almost every night as my tv time treat. Still lost 5 pounds on my first (unofficial) weigh in on mon, so am happy to carry on eating the carbonara as a syn free tea. Glad everyone thinks it's as lovely as I do. Is one of my favourite meals and to have it considered as a SW meal is fab! It tastes so creamy. I must admit though that I had reservations about using the egg, until I tasted the finished product. 10/10 in my opinion! :cool: x

cheese definitely isn't free even on EE... it should be used as a hexa or synned. But hey, you've been losing well!!

It was a super dinner for me, husband and kids! I had to prepare again in the next day! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought a ready made tub of spaghetti carbonara from our local low fat butcher, on the outside of the tub it says the ingredients neede but no amounts can anyone help
onion
garlic
chicken
bacon
spaghetti
fromage frais

thanks

Back