• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

carbs in sausie's

Spinoza

Never give up
I think it's too hard to work out, and has too much room for error if you're doing induction Ber. Stick to the packs where you can see what you're getting. M&S do 97% pork sossies - hard to beat at 0.5 carbs per large sossie.

If you're on OWL or beyond, you have a greater margin of error - just eat some and see if you maintain or gain! That's the glory of Atkins! :D

Spinoza

Never give up
Looks the same in Ireland too honey. You have to get the Outdoor reared 97% pork sausages - ignore any others on the shelf - seriously, they're 0.5 net carbs per sausage. :)

Failing that, LIDL have frozen sossies at 1g per sossie - my children hate them though and love the M&S ones - no contest! :D

Last edited:
The Tesco frozen ones are tasteless I find, pity really, do you not have Lidl or Aldi at all in Dublin Ber?

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Hi Ber

Here's the carb content of the sausages we like (from the low carb contest thread)

- Debbie & Andrew Garden Herb sausages, 0.2 carbs per sausage (Tesco, I get mine online as they don't have them instore at my local)
- Jamie Oliver Italian sausages, 0.9g for 2 sausages
- Asda extra special pork and chorizo sausages, 0.6g carb per 100g
- Black Farmer Premium Pork Sausages, 1g carb per 100g
- Red Dog Chilli Frankfurters 350G, 1g carb per 100g
- Tesco's finest pork chipolata's, 1.8 carbs per 2 sossa's
- Asda extra special pork sausages w cheese & onion, 3 carbs per 100g
- German bockwurst sausage (Waitrose), less than 1g carb per 100g

Hi ber i am in ireland also .I got the m&s skinny ones and i have 2 of these and they are the lowest carb i have found .I have to say i didnt like the look of them but when i cooked them they tasted yummy .

Thanks all , will try get to m+s for a nosey , only tesco deliver to me and the frozen one's are all they do . A question for ye experts , those tesco frozen one's say 0.5g of carb , but the meat content is very low on them so why are they so low carb when they must be bulked out with something , its very confuzzling .

i buy 'the best' sausages from morrisons, they are chipolatas with black pepper.....*runs to check carb count* 0.7g per sausage

Hey come fly to Birmingham and join the meet Ber. :)