Carbs

Hi all,

I have decided to refeed on Monday and am very apprehensive about it. My main worry is carbs :(

Do we HAVE to introduce them right away?

My body has a love/hate relationship with them and I`m panicking eating them will make me balloon :(

Even before LT, If I ate carbs I would swell. If any of you have been pregnant and know when your hands swell etc, It`s like that :(

I`m dreading eating them and piling the weight back on :cry:

Any advice for best carbs to introduce for least side affects would be appreciated!

Thanks,

LiSe Xx

Hi hun,

You need to stick to the refeed sheet to the letter but once you have done the week (or 2) then there is no reason why you can't limit your carbs yourself. Carbs are my problem too. I love grapes but they are the worse fruit to eat, pears are best.

Sorry, not much help to you am I! I'm sure someone will be along soon who can help you more than me.

x

Hi,

The refeed week really is fine, ask if you can keep on the lipotrim shakes while you do your refeed, some chemists allow this.

The maintenance shakes are very sweet on lipotrim, do you 100% best to get adjusted to these and stick to having a couple of shakes everyday.

If you struggle with the lipotrim maintenance shakes I would advise you to maybe see if there is a cambridge person near you and follow their maintenance plan as the shakes are not so sweet.

Have a look at the steps... Cambridge Diet: Programmes (6 Steps)

Good luck with your refeed, do not worry, it really is fine :)

Thanks for the replies x

I have decided to start refeeding this evening.

I have lots of LT shakes so am just going to continue with them while I refeed and then will do healthy eating/exercise like I was before LT.

I don`t plan on having maintainance shakes - Hope that`s ok :confused:

Going to have a small piece of fish and some salad for tea this eve :)

I have put on a food diary, Would appreciate any input - thanks !

Xxx

Back