CarefulCounter's Food Diary

the launch of the Association of Democratic Services Officers...asleep yet lol? well I enjoyed it hehe.
Have an awesome weekend Rach!! Sounds marvellous!

very tired this week so went to my parents friday evening til late last night. Can't be sure of food cals precisely but from what I can work out I came in on target.

Friday -
B - ski smooth, juice, melon, tea
S - cereal bar
L- ham and mustard sandwich, salad no dressing, 3 or 4 chips
D - vegetable chilli, wild rice, sprinkle low fat cheese

Saturday -
B - special k oats and honey, weetabix, semi-skim milk, juice
L - Pret crayfish and avocado no bread sandwich, skinny latte
S - slice aunt's homemade ginger cake mmmmmm!
D - small lean lamp leg steak, 2 tbsps carribean curry sauce, cabbage broccoli, roasted sweet potato

Going to be thoroughly lazy at home today (oh and maybe do some of those chores that desperately need doing like washing and ironing!)

how do you get a no bread sandwich? *interested*

howd you get on with your chores? i have loads with being away all weekend :p

hope youre okay :D xxx

hehe I did everything except the pile of ironing (which I added to!).

I was excited by the no bread sandwich - I had their crayfish and avocado no-bread sandwich and it was a little box with mixed leaves, half an avocado sliced up in one corner, a heap of crayfish tails and a little pot of dressing. Very delicious and means you avoid the mayo etc. I think they do a falafel one too - not sure as it isn't my usual haunt! I'm not a decadent city type hehe!

Look forward to reading your blog and finding out what mischief you got up to this weekend!

Today -
B - juice, shreddies, w-bix, semi-skim milk, tea
L - Sainsburys TTD Moroccon spiced chicken and chickpea soup (MMMM! DELICIOUS! Definite recommendation)
S - mcvities crispy slices; toasted teacake and cuppa when got home - had forgotten my roll for my soup so was famished!
D - will be chicken, brussel sprouts, runner beans, cabbage, BNS, gravy

whatre the cals like on the soup? are they high? i have to admit ive never looked as i just assumed they'd be bad...

and mischief? me? never :p

will have to look out for that no bread sandwich cause it sounds like a good plan if i eat out there :D

also, can i come for tea if theres any left cause chicken dinner sounds GORGEOUS! :D

hope you have a good day x x

hello - hope you're doing okay! :D xxx

hehe having the same chicken dinner tonight it was so yum! The power of gravy :)

The soup is 191 cals per half pot, not sure on points but it doesn't have much fat in, quite spicy and delicious. Had second half of pot for lunch today.

B - shreddies, 1 w-bix, milk, tea, juice
L - same soup as y'day
S - 2 fig rolls
D - chicken, green veg, grav, BNS.

Getting into the root veg at the moment, I think it's the gloomy weather, chill in the air and the dark evenings.

Did anyone watch masterchef last night? They are amazing!! And the food - art on a plate!!

Thanks for your messages. Did well not to snack today as forgot bread roll for with soup (again!) and was a quiet day work-wise.

Take care y'all and have a lovely relaxing evening!

hope you have a good day x x

Thanks bacardikim! Work was boring but I REALLY enjoyed my bodyattack class his evening (it's aerobics without the dancey stuff! but still involves surprising co-ordination!!) Feeling really good, enjoying the physically tired feeling.

B - sausage, best of both toasted x2, scrape butter, auntie's homemade low sugar plum jam (mmm! like plum puree), melon, tea
L - lentil and bacon soup, granary roll
S - oaty bar, 4 slices dried apple
D - Sainsburys BGTY meditternean vegetable pasta meal with small fillet salmon

im taking a walk to our leisure centre on friday to see what classes there is and to look at their gym see if i fancy doing something there. i walk at the moment each day but its starting to get a bit tedious doing the same walk everyday lol.have a good evening x x

Bad day :( Tired coz my sister rang me in a state last night so was up til the small hours on the phone to here, so couldn't concentrate properly at work, and also calves sore from bodyattack yesterday - not sure how will do at LBT.

Food reflects this, went over my calories...but hey it's a 'friday' (i'm off tomorow)

B - shreddies, milk, 1 W-bix, tea, juice
L -lentil and bacon soup, ski smooth yog
S - 2 fig rolls
D - chicken kiev, homemade wedges, baked beans, WW mini-roll
already over but then had about 100ml of ice cream and it wasn't even that great!! so cross!

Hope everyone had a better day than me!! Will be straight to bed after the masterchef final (what an exciting life i lead!)

hiya Rach, i'm totally with you on the root veg - craving all things starchy too with it being cold.. i am very much a "get the slow cooker out" as soon as august ends lol :D

body attack sounds really good :D we dont have one of those at our gym i dont think.. though i should probs ask as i'm a sleep-gymer.. dont pay attention to anything other than forcing myself into the class :D haha!

i didnt see masterchef but i LOVE stuff like that.. do you ever watch saturday kitchen? i love the bit where the two chefs have to cook for the great british menu judges :D

I just love cookery programmes - I find them very relaxing hehe!

Bodyattack is - their definition - aerobics without the dancey stuff...though still required a surprising amount of co-ordination. Am still suffering from it - my calves ouch ouch ouch!!

Have today off so long lie in and being very lazy :) Just watching Question Time on i-player, really interesting. Don't think Nick Griffin came over very well - thank god!

Today:
Brunch - (overslept and missed my LBT class, but the continued sore calves are probably grateful for that!) eggs x2 scrambled with splash semi-skim milk, scrape butter, best of both toasted x2, juice, tea
S - toasted teacake, butter, melon, tea

Then my tum protested... think it might be the eggs evil things so have thrown the rest away. Feeling better now (phew!) so can still go see Up at the cinema tonight...but not going to eat anything to let my tum calm down....maybe slice dry toast if peckish before bed. :(

It's always the way, you have days off to do things but then you relax and the tiredness kicks in and you get nowhere. Glad got two more days off lol, will do all the household chores tomorrow before go and see my sister for dinner.

Hope y'all had a good day.

Rach where r you? Jst on train home atm, thought id pop in and c how u r. Wud give u advice on the eggs bt cant memba if they sink or float when off lol :-D hope uve had a lovely wkend off, hope uve nt been badly xxx

Hello, sorry for the absence, I didn't calorie count Saturday or Sunday as my tummy was so grumpy that I didn't each much and ate what I fancied.

Feeling very energised and much better today. Work was really busy and then i went to my first spinning class...well! Halfway through I was yelling "curse you Rachael for letting me think this was a good idea!!" but afterwards you forget the pain as it's over in half an hour. I'm going to try again but not sure if I'm fully sold! Felt very angelic after though!

I ue FoodFocus to cal count so haven't been putting the nimbers in but going to from now on in round numbers.

B - wholemeal toast x2, raspberry jam, lurpak lighter, juice, tea - 341
L - Batchelors Tuscan tomato and pasta soup, pineapple, fig roll - 295
S - Tesco HL cereal bar - 93
D - salmon, olive oil, chinese stir fry veg, Blue Dragon oyster and spring onion sauce - 485

= 1247

might have a WW mini roll or cup of highlights later as that is quite low considering spinning - but exercise cuts my appetite and anyway that class made me feel slightly queasy!!

Hello everyone *waves* hope you had lovely weekends xx

aye, spinning can make you feel queasy if you work hard enough - lost my first lunch when i did it.

dont give up the spinning yet, its worth the pain - the next one will honestly be SO much easier! xxx

Ended up having a bowl of cereal last night as got really hungry around 9 - I guess the appetite suppressingness of spinning had worn off by then lol!

Today been busy and had to wait for dinner as met friends at Nandos. Because I had to wait and was starving even after a diet coke I ended up eating 2 ginger bix at my parents and 1 dorito (yes just 1!). Wouldn't have been a problem as I had worked out that I would have 5 chicken wings and side of sweetcorn for dinner but they were out of wings - how can a chicken restaurant be out of wings??? Grr. So had a chicken breast in a burer bun - naughty - and chips - NAUGHTY NAUGHTY! Going to be brave and calorie count it from th Nandos website and add all up.

B - special flakes, milk, juice, tea - 369
L - baked potato, WW/John West tuna mayo and sweetcorn, Twirl - 492
S - ginger bix x2 (not counting the dorito :p) - 158 (just searched on sainsburys and shock! learnt my lesson there!)
D - chicken burger and fries (only ate 2/3) - 446 + 260 :cry:

Total = 1751

Okay not as bad as I thought or as bad as it could have been and although I was intending to ignore the extra calories burned at spinning etc the only way for me to square that in my mind is by thinking that I will burn a good few at bodyattack tomorrow. I am proud I counted it though and logged, I'm not always very good at being honest with myself and doing that. Bad day today but more regarding choices (twirl, burger bun, chips, bix) than actual calories. :sigh:

Well tomorrow is another day! Night xx

Back