Carlita's world (a health saving mission)

Aw chick.... I agree with Jackie, keep at it, eat a bit more, and see if you get a good loss next time

Trust the plan, forget calories... believe me I know how tough that is but I know you (and i) can do it!

ok I'm going to try and keep a actual note of my food.

Sunday

Breakfast bacon eggs mushrooms fried potatoes 2x small bread (hexb)

lunch missed

dinner a 100% beef burger (6 syns) bacon cheese (hexa) lettuce and tomatoes a tiny bit of coldslaw (1.5 syns) small brown roll (5 syns)

total syns 12.5

must stop missing meals, today is my dad off and I was napping !!

Hello Carlita, Just popped in to say hi and well done on deciding to make a positive change to your health.

I noticed that you say you think about food a lot, I do the same and agree these feelings wont go away,something I have found that helps is not to try to eradicate these thoughts (impossible) but to indulge in them and use them to my advantage by cooking. I make soups and stews and dips and wraps,look up and copy out sw recipes. Something else that you might find helpful is positive visualisation; ie think of an item you might like to fit into and picture yourself trying it on and feeling good in it,all the while knowing that your indulgence in your desires (cooking the sw food) is one step further towards this good feeling.

I wish you every success and I believe in your ability to improve your lot.

Monday food

missed breakfast ( I know I know)

lunch free soup and a clementine

snack banana

Dinner (bad girl) chicken fried rice from the chinese and some chips

I know this only happened because I was unprepared and hadn't eaten in the day.

Tuesday Food

Breakfast missed again *bangs head*

Snack 2 clementines

Lunch free soup

Dinner brown pitta (hexb) with chicken and sweetcorn lettuce and tomatoes (was rubbish terrible)

half a pkt of crisps.

Anyway it was weigh in today 5Ibs off :)

so still not 1/2 stone but defo in the right direction.

tomorrow will be focus focus

also found out my free soup isn't free as my mother whos been cooking the soup has been using chicken!!!

Back