ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

:) I am really excited thanks both :) and nervous of course lol! What are u training to do Karen? Xx

Carly. Well done on the exams . You will be a solicitor wow. I think its a great idea not to rush in to a new life until you are happy with yourself and more finiancially set up. Keep in touch and we will keep each other motivated. :D:D

Thanks hun! X

Good morning Carly, just read your thread on here and am very impressed. Fantastic weight-loss and all the exercise..well done.

I discovered you on Breda's thread, and I just wanted to pop in to say "Thank You" very much for that excellent Pizza suggestion you gave her. My youngest son is a martyr to Pizzas, so for brunch to-day, I'm going to attempt a healthy options version, for all three of us. I fancy making 3 variations and we can Mix & share.

Good luck with developing a taste for fruit and veg. Come on, get a punnet of mixed red & green grapes. Half them, hide them in your breakfast cereal, that's what I do for the kids :D (sneaky dad)

Try chopping a handful of mushrooms. A little olive oil in a saucepan add a little garlic if you fancy it. Goes lovely with your bacon in the morning ;)

Good luck with that,

Conor

Thanks Conor :) hope u and the kids enjoy the pizza :) x

Hi sweetheart! Warburtons square wraps make awesome pizza bases! 4pp each and are really big! Pasata is free then as much cheese or light mozzarella as u like (125g pack of light mozzarella is 5pp) and then top however u fancy and pp accordingly :) enjoy it's lush!!!! Xx

Aww... we dont have warburtons here :( But I can improvise on that... :D Thanks hun.. Think that will be my friday "treat" from here on in :D

Have u had philly carbonara?? Sauce tastes really creamy for only 1 pp.. So you can have a delish meal for just 6pp's...

Someone said they have those wraps in Tesco in England . Wonder if they have them here .????

Ladies, if you want a good laugh at how NOT to make a Pizza, read my attempt on the Recipe section.

Self-inflicted injury, might give you a laugh :D:D:D

:) I am really excited thanks both :) and nervous of course lol! What are u training to do Karen? Xx

Im studying to do what I already do but get much better wages for it lol. Youth & community work. Im going to stay on for a guidance & counselling masters as well...if i make it through the degree in one piece! the following step will be world domination, obviously. aim high, i always say xxxx

Hello Carly :)

Hope you're having a good day!!!

Ruth
x

That's fab Karen :) good luck with studies!

hope u find something to use for pizza!

Hi Ruth!

Went to a garden party today at a Judge from local crown court's house! Was nice day! Just the afternoon! No drinks! But tea and cakes and entry was £5! I said I just wanted to pay entry and got guilt tripped! Apparently the other judge made the cakes.... (cream teas included in price is 4 cakes - eclairs, caramel shortbread, crispy cake, meringues, scones with jam n cream, cupcakes, etc)

So all I had was a tiny tiny piece of crispy cake and half a mini meringue! Not pp'd as walked for 1/2 hr to cancel out... But felt gutted and have had 4 kit kats and 6 WW eclairs oops- no more weeklies left and two days to WI... But technically not to bad as I only used 5 weeklies today including all that... Why do I feel guilty?! Going on Wii after tea - will try n do an hour xx

Should point out that choc was over the whole day lol xx

Stupid WW eclairs :( I bought two packs and ate them

Thought was within pp... Found out that 1 is 2pp, 2 is 5pp and 3 is 7pp

So now 4pp over.... Still worth the pps but gutted they weren't on my esource app - I did try to look up :( grrr x

Aww gutted! I never knew that either but i only have 1.
Mini crunchies are 2pp no matter how many u have!! :):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Over that and moving on for rest of week! Two days left! No weeklies... Am out on tues after WI for my friends birthday - gonna have a sensible meal and a few drinks - no weeklies but won't be ridiculous and will pp! And clean slate from wed! Try to limit weeklies but will see how it goes and gonna keep up the exercise :D positive again! Xx

Crunchie time then!!! Lol - next weeks shop will have them on list! Xx

Crunchie time sounds like a very good plan!! Must fit in some crunchy time next week for me, ha!! I've been looking out for ww eclairs, I've heard a few people mention them but yet to find them!! Ah well will keep looking x

Lol 2 each no matter how many I hope?! :) eclairs are still good! X

Back