ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

I think unlimited for 2 would mean that I chain ate them lol x

those darn eclairs are really nice. they dont taste low fat at all. crunckies are nicer though yum! you'll be fine for WI on wednesday.. im sure you'll get to it without going over points. xxx

err... crunchies, even!

:) xx

I meant mini crunchies are 2pp for each one you have!! Not for as many as u like! Altho that would be great! They dont go up and add extra points for eating 2 or 3.
1=2pp
2=4pp
3=6pp
4=8pp. :) :)
Sorry for the confusion!!!
This is now making me want crunchies and i have no more left and i need to be good todat because im going to nandos tonight and need to have it within my dailys so i can only eat 8 throughout the dAy!! Will be hard but think i can do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U can do anything for nandos! I'm going there on wed :D x

I had chicken breast burger 10points and fries 9points! And 3diet cokes all my friends had starters i am so proud of myself. Only had 25points today :) WI tomorrow tho! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice one Carly sounds delicious! Good Luck for WI tomorrow I'm sure you will do really well though :)

Ruth
X

Carly - sounds awesome!!!

Thanks for the luck may need it hehe xx

Hey

Meant to say - I got a letter today confirming I will be a solicitor as of 1st June - yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

How are u doing Jen? x

Did u send to early?! Lol

Congrats on your appointment as a fully fledged Solicitor. It is a tremendous achievement, young lady. The world is your oyster now. What a bright future you have and so young too... Fantastic! Continued success on all aspects of your life.

Much admiration

Conor

Thanks very much :)

Work and then tea n boozy night for my mates birthday after WI - off work wed to recover! :) x

Back