ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Thanks Jen :) z

Hello Carly!

Hope that you're ok!

Really excited for Sat!!

Ruth
X

Hey hun

Gutted we had to cancel :(

Sorry all for being AWOL. Will hopefully catch up soon x

Thanks lovely :D x

Hope you're ok Carly!

Have a lovely day tomorrow!!

Ruth
X

Hi Carly !! Sending you a BIG hug on here too, gal !!!
Your weekend sounds like F.U.N !!!!! We are in the middle of a big ol' Heatwave, so the trips out we had planned for last weekend and this weekend are on hold at the mo !! ( temps are like 95, 97 degrees, but the actual heat index, what it really feels like, is higher, like 105 degrees !!) There are warnings here not to spend too much time out in the heat !!

My retail therapy was FAB !! I headed to King Of Prussia Mall, I think it's one of the biggest shopping Malls on the East Coast !! All, very pretty, tons of shops naturally, air conditioned and HEAVEN !!! A great place to keep cool, any excuse, eh ???

Have a great time this weekend !!!

Diva x

Psssst! Hey Carly... I'm back again!! :)
I've not had time to catch up on your diary but so happy to see you are still posting on here - I always remember you being one of my biggest inspirations on Minimins :)
Will fill in my diary soon - I've not been on here in 8months & a LOT has happened since then :(
Hope you are well sweetie!
CGxx

Carriegirl21 said:
Psssst! Hey Carly... I'm back again!! :)
I've not had time to catch up on your diary but so happy to see you are still posting on here - I always remember you being one of my biggest inspirations on Minimins :)
Will fill in my diary soon - I've not been on here in 8months & a LOT has happened since then :(
Hope you are well sweetie!
CGxx

Carrie!! Welcome back! :) xx

Hi All :D

Off to T in the Park tomorrow- worried about weather and feeling grotty... restarting ww on Monday :D

See u all soon!!

Welcome back Carrie - will have to find your diary again :D xx

Have a totally fab time lovely! Don't worry about the weather, its one bit of life that you have zero control over !! So long as you can have a nice hot shower when you get home, you'll cope fine!!!

Jealousy! Wish I were going lol!!!!!!

Feel better when u get up, plz xx

Back