~*~ Carmys Diary ~*~

So today is the first day :D I've been waiting until motivation came and thought today was better than never!

I have decided to limit my calorie intake to 1500 and do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day via wii-fit and workout dvds.

I plan to snack on fruit, drink plenty of water and green tea. I'm also going to have reasonable portion sizes. I'm not going to restrict myself on anything, so long as it fits into my intake and i don't go overboard.

So far today i've had...

2 Wholemeal toast (182kcal)
2 x 10g spread (108kcal)
1 twister lolly(46kcal)
1 packet french fries (81kcal)
4 cream crackers (140kcal)
2 x 30g philadelphia extra light (66kcal)
1 Banana (108kcals)

= 731 kcal, 769 kcal left.

I've noticed things like spread add a lot of calories. So i might look for substitutes.
I plan to have 500kcal max for my tea.

I need some really low or no calorie snacks. I'm not fond of vegetables (the only ones i'll really eat are potatoes, parsnips, roasted carrots and tomatoes if they are pureed up) but i'm going to try and get some into my diet somehow. If anyone has any ideas i'd appreciate it.
Wish me luck!!! :D

Last edited:
So far so good! I'm actually trying new things because they are low calorie (never ever had a omelette before!)

I'm also drinking more water than i used to and if i crave something sweet i suck on some Werthers Originals (60 cal for 3 pieces.) and the craving goes away. Sweet tea also helps.

I havent lost any weight yet but it is early days.

30g Bran Flakes with 120ml of Skimmed Milk (108kcal)
1 small Banana (90kcal)

3 Egg Whites with 2 chopped slices of Maple Ham. (about 210kcal)

3 glasses of water

30 minutes of Step Aerobics.

i have the same problem with vegetables! A good way is to roast lots of different vegetables, and then blend them together using a blender/food processer to make vegetable soup. Add a little salt and reheat in a pan if needed. If you make a big batch, you can freeze it and eat another time, especially if you don't like cooking every night! Just remember to get it out of the freezer the night before.

Good luck xxx

Back