Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Carries weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by carrie21, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. carrie21

carrie21 Member

Start Weight:
    22st13lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok so this is week 11 of my weight loss journey and at the last weigh in (the 10th one) I had lost 26lbs. Not bad really. I have lost every week as well, an achievement i am immensely proud of. This last week I have been on holiday in Brighton visiting friends. I have tried to be good and also made sure that I got some exercise in...despite this I am pretty sure I may have gained a few pounds. I am going to say that its probably 3lbs...watch this space. I get weighed on Tuesday :sigh: In the grand scheme of things it is not a major issue. I am a firm believer in this being not only an opportunity for me to loose the weight but an exercise in changing my lifestyle. It is important to be able to maintain a balanced perspective. There will be times when you want to have a few treats...not a problem. just remember every action has a consequence. I have had my lazy week and now I know the I have to get back on track.

Anyway...Onwards and upwards towards that 12stone target! I can hear that little black dress calling!

Best wished to you all who are sharing a similar journey! we are all capable of so much, we just have to believe in ourselves.

Carrie x:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Freshstartnewme!

Freshstartnewme! Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(13.24%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers pro points
    You can do it!! Love you (she's my sister :) )

4. carrie21

carrie21 Member

Start Weight:
    22st13lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thank you sis...love you too!!!!! we will both be a size 12 before we know it! I'm even more determined now as my CBT is imminent!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.