Carries weight loss diary

carrie21

Ok so this is week 11 of my weight loss journey and at the last weigh in (the 10th one) I had lost 26lbs. Not bad really. I have lost every week as well, an achievement i am immensely proud of. This last week I have been on holiday in Brighton visiting friends. I have tried to be good and also made sure that I got some exercise in...despite this I am pretty sure I may have gained a few pounds. I am going to say that its probably 3lbs...watch this space. I get weighed on Tuesday :sigh: In the grand scheme of things it is not a major issue. I am a firm believer in this being not only an opportunity for me to loose the weight but an exercise in changing my lifestyle. It is important to be able to maintain a balanced perspective. There will be times when you want to have a few treats...not a problem. just remember every action has a consequence. I have had my lazy week and now I know the I have to get back on track.

Anyway...Onwards and upwards towards that 12stone target! I can hear that little black dress calling!

Best wished to you all who are sharing a similar journey! we are all capable of so much, we just have to believe in ourselves.

Carrie x:p

You can do it!! Love you (she's my sister :) )

Thank you sis...love you too!!!!! we will both be a size 12 before we know it! I'm even more determined now as my CBT is imminent!

Back