carrot and coriander soup...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LittleMissCupcake, 20 October 2009.

1. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Just making this for dinner tonight. Waiting for my veggies to cook.
    Its really good cause i found this soup pack in Asda - only £1! Its meant to make 4 servings but i doubt mine will go that far...!
    As i do extra easy i do miss a bowl if soup and dont like spending syns on it, so when i found this pack of veggies all made up and diced i was well happy. Just boil it up with stock cubes (now free) and blend!! whoop!!
    Going to add a swirl of yoghurt at the end and as i havent had my hex b for the day going to dip some crackerbreads in it...
    hmmmmm lol :D
  2. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Well-Known Member

That sounds good! I made a batch of soup the other week and froze portions of it so when I wake up on cold days I can take a portion out and take it to work. With some bread dipped in...yum yum!
  3. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

I love homemade soups and its so easy I always blitz up left over veg with some stock and then freeze them for soups later on, got some veggie curry left over that I'm blitzing for lunch tmrw yum.