12 tablespoons of oatbran
10 tablespoons of sweetner
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 eggs
6 tablespoons of yoghurt
2 tablespoons of cooked grated or mashed (I mashed it) carrots

Mix it all together evenly and pop into 6 muffin cases on 180 fan assisted oven for 30 minutes.

Delish!!!! I had mine warm, but can let to cool, or even add a quark, yoghurt topping. I personally thought it was fine in its own but as all recipes on here you can adjust to suit.

Good luck!!
Xxx

been doing these since the start of the diet ;)

I know some may be duplicates and people might know them but popped it on anyway :) I use my phone so can't always search prev recipes x

Banoffee & Carrot Cake are my all time favorite sweets, don't think I'll ever find a Dukan friendly Banoffee so I can't wait to try the Carrot Cake receipe! Thanks a million.

One word..... Amahzing!!!!

12 tablespoons of oatbran
10 tablespoons of sweetner
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 eggs
6 tablespoons of yoghurt
2 tablespoons of cooked grated or mashed (I mashed it) carrots

Mix it all together evenly and pop into 6 muffin cases on 180 fan assisted oven for 30 minutes.

Delish!!!! I had mine warm, but can let to cool, or even add a quark, yoghurt topping. I personally thought it was fine in its own but as all recipes on here you can adjust to suit.

Good luck!!
Xxx

and, obviously, only one muffin per day is allowed if you make six large ones with 12 tablespoons of oatbran ;) (and I guess you have to freeze some so as not to be eating carrots on Pp days?)

Last edited:
I have been adding carrots and courgettes(for savoury ones) to a normal muffin recipes with great success on this diet.

Carrot cakes all made, PV day tomorrow.... smelling amazing, can't wait! Thanks for highlighting the recipe

Back