Carry on films...

Kitteh

Resident geek
Does anyone love them too?
I literally must have watched them all looooads of times..
on sky 109 UKTV Gold.. they have them on all day.. lol

x x

I love them, I have them all on DVD. I started watching them with my dad when I was in my teens cus he loves them too. Do you have a favourite?

Im going to buck the trend... I hate them, any Ive seen bits of Ive found really irritating and not at all funny. Mind you I CANT STAND Barbara Windsor so maybe that has something to do with it

yeah.. totally.. i cant get enough of them.. i think theyre faaaab.. lol..
My brother had them all on video.. you can buy a big boxset with all of them in.. want it so badly..

x x

hehe.. link saved.. god they're all just so funny.. watching carry on henry at the moment.. barbara winsdor looks fantasic i think..

x x

They never seem to put Carry On Cruising on UKTV Gold which is a shame cus that's one of my favourites. I like the old lady in it, she is so funny

i love that one.. god.. i dont know which my favourites would be.. ill have to have a proper good think about this.. carry on camping.. just cos its a pure classic.. lol.. not my fave fave though.. lol

x x

They remind me of a "nicer" time, probably not true but somehow they have an innocence about them that is lacking in 2008.

Mike

i know what you mean mike.. i know this seems ridiculous me saying at 20 years old.. but like.. humour these days is just.. not the same.. is it?
x

Love em!!! :D

Carry on Camping is may Fav....:):):):p

Carry on Camping was my favourite as a teenager because I fancied Babs Windsor and she had a bra issue in that film.

Now I am not like that anymore then Convenience or Doctor would be up there.

Mike

Carry On Films are ace........... No one in the world had a dirtier laugh than Sid James.

My faves were Camping, Screaming and Up The Jungle........... although you can't beat a good hour and half of Dick on a rainy afternoon.......

Carry On Films are ace........... No one in the world had a dirtier laugh than Sid James.

My faves were Camping, Screaming and Up The Jungle........... although you can't beat a good hour and half of Dick on a rainy afternoon.......
Ha ha totally agree! Screaming is excellent!

Back