Cars...

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
I'm feeling nosy! What cars does everyone drive & what would yr ultimate car be??

Ive a silver car. Not sure what it is lol

4x4 thingy. Does that help?

PMSL

woofy x

I drive an 08 reg Honda CRV in gunmetal grey.

I'm not a car person really, I just want a reliable, decent sized small car that gets me from A to B with the minimum hassle. I also have a short wheelbase air drop Landy, that my son and I use to go mud plugging. :)

Ooo Ooo Ive that also Jim Jim

Honda CRV. but in sliver with dark windows.

I call it my BIG little car

Woofy x

LOL

Snap then woofy. :)

Linz, yes Jamie and I go to the most difficult courses, it's great fun. :D

I drive a Fiat Punto Mk1, R reg, no power steering! X)

First car :)

I have a Golf TDi that has been remapped and it's like sh*t off a shovel - hence the speed awareness course that is looming :D

Think I'd have a R32 if I could ;) I love Golfs!

Had a IS 200 Lexus before that and that was luvly but a bag of pants in the snow :sigh:

I drive a Fiat Punto Mk1, R reg, no power steering! X)

First car :)

Is it heavy the Aaron?

I have a Golf TDi that has been remapped and it's like sh*t off a shovel - hence the speed awareness course that is looming :D

Think I'd have a R32 if I could ;) I love Golfs!

Had a IS 200 Lexus before that and that was luvly but a bag of pants in the snow :sigh:

You have the need for speed! :D

Unfortunately I love it :D xx Going to end up with points if I'm not careful :cry:

I have Harold :) he is a blue honda civic. he is bit broken bless him but he still drives me :D

I would love love love (dont tell harold) an Audi Q7 or an A8 :)

ive got a people carrier. renault espace. i cant drive it. cant see over the steering wheel and my feet dont reach the pedals!
passed my test in 1988 but not driven for about 5/6 years now. was too many cameras in london where i used to live and almost lost my license coz of so many bloody camera points. so gave up driving. would love to get back on the road now.
would love a golf gti convertable :D

Is it heavy the Aaron?

Yep, it's really heavy, even though it's only a little car it's a real workout to maneuvour when it's going slowly X)

Hoping that my next car will either be a Renault Clio or a newer Fiat Punto, preferably the Clio, just love them!

My first car was a 1953 VW beetle with a split rear wind screen. :)

Back