Carthago delenda est - seriously craving chocolate! HELP!!!

well done you on your 3lb loss, am thinking of "going it alone" myself.

Thanks so much. I think it can be done. I've not been to group for two weeks now, yet I'm sticking to it practically 100%. This forum is pretty much all I need in terms of motivation, support and tips; that's not to say that group isn't helpful, it definitely is, but some people don't NEED it to have a successful weight loss journey :) and I'm saving money!

Ok, so I've skipped two days as I went off-plan. Badly.

A party involving amazing food and a plentiful supply of alcohol = SW nightmare. I gave myself the night off, but then a stressful day today meant I grabbed the junk food :(

But, I jumped on the scales today (I know, it's blasphemy) and they don't say anything too bad, which has motivated me to go back on plan right now. Not sure if it will happen, but we shall see.

OK, so Saturday didn't go as planned.

Sunday will be the day - it needs to be, scales show a 2lb gain! Totally deserved, totally unwanted!

I have one day to limit the damage - I reckon a STS won't happen, but here's hoping!

Last edited:
So, on plan did not happen. Woke up at 5pm, then my brother brought home Nando's...

Annoying, but oh well - it's done now...my half a week off-plan was horrible!

Monday's the day!

Last edited:
You sound like you've had the same sort of 2 days as me, I'm just ignoring Friday & Sat and getting down to it today:eek:.
I was at work from 6-6 Friday and only managed to grab a sandwich and a bag of crisps, really busy day with no break, so called at chippy on way home :break_diet:. Out shopping with a friend yesterday which turned into a very long lunch in a wine bar, had a wonderful time :D, but ate my way through the menu. :mad:
Luckily I have till Thursday to pull it back. I'm not even posting to on my diary, don't need to be reminded and its gone now, so back on track and gonna do success express for the rest of the week, see where that gets me :eek:. Good luck hope its not too bad.

You sound like you've had the same sort of 2 days as me, I'm just ignoring Friday & Sat and getting down to it today:eek:.
I was at work from 6-6 Friday and only managed to grab a sandwich and a bag of crisps, really busy day with no break, so called at chippy on way home :break_diet:. Out shopping with a friend yesterday which turned into a very long lunch in a wine bar, had a wonderful time :D, but ate my way through the menu. :mad:
Luckily I have till Thursday to pull it back. I'm not even posting to on my diary, don't need to be reminded and its gone now, so back on track and gonna do success express for the rest of the week, see where that gets me :eek:. Good luck hope its not too bad.

Thanks m'dear :D

What's success express? Sounds very interesting. It's great that you are back on track now, good luck to you as well for WI.

Monday 2 August (WI) - Extra Easy

Breakfast - pear, water

Snack - banana, WW yoghurt

Lunch - Golden vegetable savoury rice, water

Snack - hi-fi bar (HEXB)

Dinner - chicken soup :) (chicken, oxo stock cube, carrots, yellow peppers, baby sweetcorn, broccoli, garlic)

Snacks - 2 funsize milky ways (7 syns), skips (4 syns), coco rocks bar (4 syns)

Syns: 15 syns and HEXB

HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN???

WI....

I didn't gain. I didn't even STS.

I lost 1.5lbs! How the hell did that happen?!?!?!

I'm over the moon, though very confused. I checked, and doubled-checked and tripled-checked, the scales are right...I'm over the moon!

Last edited:
Tuesday 3rd August - Extra Easy(plan)

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - jacket potato, beans, mixed salad

Dinner - fibre plus bar (HEXB), WW yoghurt

Snacks - velvet crunch (4 syns), Coco rocks bar (4 syns), Farley's rusk (3.5 syns)

Syns: 11.5 and HEXB

Last edited:
Wednesday 4th August - Extra Easy

Went right off-plan today, feeling bleurgh as TOTM approaches...

I need to get myself off to the gym tomorrow and stay on plan!!!

Last edited:
Thursday 5th August - Extra Easy(plan)

Breakfast - Mullerlight, banana, water

Lunch - pot noodle in a mug, 3 scan bran (3/5 HEXB), two laughing cow extra light (1/3 HEXA)

Dinner - cous cous, carrots, Pasta, mince and passata

Snacks - 2 WW yoghurts, mullerlight, total 0% yoghurt, Belgian choc Options (2.5 syns), Coco Rocks bar (4 syns), mini milk (1.5 syns)

Syns: 8 and 1/3 HEXA and 3/5 HEXB)

Reflections on the day - feel horrible and bloated, too many yoghurts and shouldn't have eaten pasta - nothing in the house! Need to head to Tesco tomorrow, not to mention the gym!

Last edited:
Friday 6th August (100% day!) - Extra Easy (plan)

Breakfast - peppermint tea

Lunch - Wicked Pig Southern Fried (4.5 syns), WW yoghurt, apple

Dinner (plan) - Pork steak, broccoli, green beans and carrots

Snacks - 2 chips (1 syn), mini milk (1.5 syns), Alpen light bar (3.5 syns), 2 weetabix (HEXB), 200ml milk (HEXA), mullerlight

Syns: 10.5 syns and HEXA and HEXB :)

Went to the gym - enjoyed it so much, I might go again tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Saturday 7th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Sausage (1 syn) and red pepper omelette, ss milk from HEXA, nectarine, pear, plum, tea

Snack - mullerlight

Lunch - Jacket potato with sage and onion turkey breast slices

Dinner - flexi-syn day

Syns: lots - hoping to maintain this week :)

Last edited:
Sunday 8th August 2010 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - strawberries, nectarine, half a pear, plum, ginger tea

Snack - mango

Lunch - jacket potato, two sausages (1 syn), two level 5ml tsp Bisto reduced salt gravy (2 syns), green beans, carrots, broccoli

Snack - Total 0% yoghurt, Mint Options (2.5 syns), mullerlight, plum

Dinner - 4 scan bran (HEXB), wafer thin ham, 4 extra light laughing cows (HEXA), jacket potato

Snacks - mini milk (1.5 syns), smoked salmon, Alpen light bar (3.5 syns), coco rocks bar (4 syns)

Supper - 3 sausages (1.5 syns), lf super noodles, cucumber

Syns: 14.5 syns, HEXA and HEXB

I'm so hungry!! Grazing today!

Last edited:
Monday 9th August (WI) - Red

Went to the gym this morning :) AND had a Pilates session! I'm so proud of myself for finally getting the ball rolling on this exercise thing :)

But, *week has made an appearance unfortunately - hope it doesn't affect me too much...

Breakfast - strawberries, ginger tea

Lunch - melon, pineapple, mango, plum, mullerlight

Dinner - pork steak, broccoli, green beans, red peppers, carrots, gravy (2 syns)

Snacks - 175ml ss milk (1/2 HEXA), 1 weetabix and 1 chocolate weetabix (HEXB + 1 syn), fibre plus bar (HEXB), banana , velvet crunch (4 syns), 6 mikado (3 syns), Animal bar (5 syns)

Syns: 15 and 1/2 HEXA and 2 HEXB

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - nectarine, 2 plums, ginger tea

Lunch - jacket potato, beans, salad, tea

Snack - 3 falafels (3 syns), ww yoghurt, farley's rusk (3.5 syns)

Dinner - grilled chicken breast with broccoli, yellow peppers, green beans, carrots, savoury rice, tablespoon of smash (hehe)

Supper - 175ml ss milk, 1 weetabix and 1 chocolate weetabix (HEXB + 1 syn), plum

Syns: 6.5 syns, HEXA and HEXB

Not a bad day today, though cravings are plaguing me! I'm leaving my HEXB for a fibre plus bar or some Chocolate weetabix if the craving gets too much! I need to learn to ignore them though!!!

Gym tomorrow morning :)

Last edited:
Wednesday 11th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with 175ml ss milk

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and salad, tea, 2 chips (2 syns)

Tea - left over rice, vegetables and chicken

Dinner - 250g ham and cheese tortellini (7.5 syns), mixed vegetables

Snacks - 2 falafel (2 syns), 3 WW yoghurt, sugar free Wrigley's (0.5 syns), 3 mullerlight, sage and onion turkey, smash and beans

Syns: 12 syns, HEXA and HEXB

18.5/70 syns used

Argh, why am I so hungry? Lack of fruit in the house :( I've totally over done it with the yoghurt today...

Last edited:
Thursday 12th August - Extra Easy

Busy, busy, busy! Out all day today volunteering, and am worried I won't be able to find any SW-friendly food - haven't had time to plan ahead, argh!

Breakfast - sausage (1 syn) and red pepper omelette

Lunch - half jacket potato, beans, chicken, salad

Snack - 2 weetabix and milk, mullerlight, pot noodle in a mug (disgusting!)

Dinner - Chicken breast fillet, broccoli, carrots, green beans, gravy (2 syns), nectarine, mango

Syns: 3 syns, HEXA and HEXB

Heard some horrible things about milk today... I love milk though - I can cut it out when I'm back at university, but at home, milk is amazing (Weetabix)

I think I'll be cutting out wheat and dairy at university as they aren't the greatest things to eat, but for now, I'll stick with them :)

Last edited:
Friday 13th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 sausage (1 syn), lean bacon, scrambled egg, beans, fruit

Lunch - Out with Aunty :)

Dinner - ??? Will involve cake...

Lunch out and my friend's birthday - I'll keep it as SW-friendly as I can!

Flexi-syns!

Last edited:
Back