Carton Ice creams?

NumNums

Becca
Hi all,

I know some of you ladies like putting the cartons in your freezer.

I've bought extra 1 of each flavour to put in the freezer to have as my 3rd meal for the day, but as a treat so wont have it every night.

How long do you ladies put them in freezer before they're good to go?

i used to put mine in the freezer the night before then take them out about 1/2 hr to an hour before i wanted to eat them or just put them in for a few hours

Hi,

I put them in over night then eat them straight away, they are rock hard but i peel the carton and gnaw away at them. It takes me about 15 minutes to eat them compared to the 3 seconds to drink.

I have one every evening, not ideal in this weather but tastes nice x

I put them in the freezer on the day I want to eat them. I guess freezers vary, but mine takes 2 and a half to 3 hours to freeze them to a sort of semi-hard ice cream that's still gooey in the middle. My favourite, LOL.

I only have the chocolate tetras and put them in over night. I take it out and defrost it for a minute in the micowave before eating. It makes the outside softer and more chocolately yum!

Hate to keep being the diet police here, but as long as everyone realises you're not supposed to freeze the products. Just in case anyone didn't realise.

Dammit. :( I had a feeling I'd read that somewhere here (but tried to forget that I had). Now this one seems really odd, I have to say. I can understand that cooking the products might destroy nutrients - but freezing them? :confused:

This diet's no fun any more, grumble grumble grumble... ;)

Back