ProPoints Cat Bee's Weight Loss Diary :0)

Hey all, not been on for a day or so, been feeling lousy, slept most of the day yesterday, just woke up feeling a bit better... Hating that although I've not been eating much, I've also not done any exercise, only two days worth so not the end of the world, but still, doubt I'll get back out running til tomorrow still feeling a bit tired and weak...

I'll stop moaning now!! :) hope everyone has had a great weekend! :-D

Xxxxx

cat-bee said:
Hey all, not been on for a day or so, been feeling lousy, slept most of the day yesterday, just woke up feeling a bit better... Hating that although I've not been eating much, I've also not done any exercise, only two days worth so not the end of the world, but still, doubt I'll get back out running til tomorrow still feeling a bit tired and weak...

I'll stop moaning now!! :) hope everyone has had a great weekend! :-D

Xxxxx

It's better to feel 100% anyhow Hun as you could do too much too soon otherwise,weekend has been mainly chilled with some food shopping,chores etc thrown in lol.Hope you feel a lot better soon :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
It's better to feel 100% anyhow Hun as you could do too much too soon otherwise,weekend has been mainly chilled with some food shopping,chores etc thrown in lol.Hope you feel a lot better soon :0)

I know Daisy, thought I was feeling better but now I'm up and about I'm not feeling great... Hate being ill.

Glad u had al lovely chilled weekend, :)

cat-bee said:
I know Daisy, thought I was feeling better but now I'm up and about I'm not feeling great... Hate being ill.

Glad u had al lovely chilled weekend, :)

Not much fun being ill.Take it easy Hun,thanks bout my weekend :0)

Hey Daisy!

Yeah feeling a lot better, although still not 100%... stuck to my points but have only been eating things like soup and stuff, have had zero energy so havent done ANY exercise which im worrying about... need to wait and see how its affected my weight loss... hows things your end? All going well I hope? :0)

Glad you are feeling a lot better,sounds like you have done well food wise,am sure you will still
Be fine for wi as you do exercise plenty so am sure you have a good metabolism :0) all good my way thanks,3rd day of doing simply filling,it's going well :0)

Glad you are feeling a lot better,sounds like you have done well food wise,am sure you will still
Be fine for wi as you do exercise plenty so am sure you have a good metabolism :0) all good my way thanks,3rd day of doing simply filling,it's going well :0)

Thats great, Ive hardly been on here at all, but getting back into things today so will catch up with all the missed posts... I wondered about simply filling, so will defo be keeping an eye on how you get on, your dinners looked delish... excited to see how you get on at your WI on Friday :0)

cat-bee said:
Thats great, Ive hardly been on here at all, but getting back into things today so will catch up with all the missed posts... I wondered about simply filling, so will defo be keeping an eye on how you get on, your dinners looked delish... excited to see how you get on at your WI on Friday :0)

Thanks,will let you know how it goes :0) hope you soon feel right as rain :0)

Rraaahhh!! Stayed the same at my WI this morning... Been ill all week and haven't done any exercise at all and I've probably been comfort eating more treats than I usually would and my dinners have been a bit unorganised... so to be expected I suppose...

Anyhooooo... Onwards and upwards, Been for a cracking run this afternoon, back feeling 100% now, so here's to a good loss next week!! :-D

Hope everyone is doing great!!

Cat xxx

Hey Daisy!

Yeah I'm fine, been away on a break in Newtonmore, so didn't get weighed yesterday, although I did Iose 4lbs last week, I may have over indulged slightly during my break so will try and make that up for next week! :) just back to reality today.... How's things going for you??

Cat x

Hiya,how was your time away? Well done on the 4lb loss,that's brilliant :0) am good thanks,all going well.Lost 3.75lb today :0)

Back