ProPoints Cat Bee's Weight Loss Diary :0)

cat-bee

Silver Member
Hey all,

My names Cat and I've been a subscriber to this site for a good few years now, I first joined in 2009 when I was at my heaviest (16st 9lb) and was desperate to lose weight. Over around a period of five months I lost 6 stones in weight following the Cambridge Diet. I managed to keep it off for a good while, I got really into exercise, was going to at LEAST one class a day, either Body Pump and / or Body Combat as well as running every other day. However, in early 2011 I got into a very unhealthy relationship with a guy I had known for years, he was abusive and jealous and basically somehow managed to grind me down from feeling the best I had ever done about myself to feeling totally inadequate and the weight started to pile on... In hindsight, he prefered me to not feeling good about myself because it meant I stopped going out with my friends and basically spent all my spare time with him. In the end he was calling me fat and making me feel totally disgusting until I just snapped and realised (with the help of my wonderful family and friends) that I didnt deserve his treatment and that I am actually a good person and worth a million of him.:mad:

Anyway, lesson learnt, and THIS time I'll never let anyone derail me and make me feel so bad about myself! I've thrown myself back into getting back on track with my weight and my fitness routine. I havent gained all the weight back which is a good thing, 'just' three and a half stones, so now is the time to do something about it before I slip any further.

I joined WW on the 10th May, and have really loved it so far, Ive been eating so much lovely food, things I would never have thought about trying. My weight loss started off really well. First week I lost 6lbs, second week I lost 4lbs, third week I lost 2lbs.... then Forth week was the week after my sisters hen doo and the jubilee celebrations, so I gained 1/2 lb which I thought I'd got off lightly, but then on my fifth week (last week) I stayed the same.... to say I was disappointed is an understatment!! Apart from week 4, I have honestly been 100% commited to WW, Ive tracked, Ive exercised (couch to 5k & 30 day shred) as well as walking my dog every day! Anyway, I was disheartened after my weigh in on thursday, but have decided to stick with it 100% and continue to do what I have been doing, Im sure if I do that the weight will come off in its own time, I'll just have to be a little more patient about it this time!!

Anyhoo, Ive started this diary because I think it will motivate me to stay on track and I also find inspiration every time I come on so thats always a bonus!

Happy Pro-Pointing all! :) xxxxx

Hi,here to subscribe,sorry to hear about the ex,at least you did something about it and have started your weight loss journey,wishing you all the best hun :0)

Aww bless you, you'll get there again!

I lost 3 stone early last year but piled it all back on when I had my second ectopic pregnancy last summer, losing all of my fertility in my 20's made me depressed & miserable so I ate myself to being fat again & within 3 months of being out of hospital I'd piled almost every lb back on.

I am having Ivf shortly :) so i must get this weight off before i begin, Ive subscribed to your diary now & will look forward to seeing your losses each week :) good luck! xx

Hi,here to subscribe,sorry to hear about the ex,at least you did something about it and have started your weight loss journey,wishing you all the best hun :0)

Thank you so much, really feeling better with every passing day, and truly beginning to wonder why the hell I stayed with him for so long!! :)

Lushlash said:

I lost 3 stone early last year but piled it all back on when I had my second ectopic pregnancy last summer, losing all of my fertility in my 20's made me depressed & miserable so I ate myself to being fat again & within 3 months of being out of hospital I'd piled almost every lb back on.

I am having Ivf shortly :) so i must get this weight off before i begin, Ive subscribed to your diary now & will look forward to seeing your losses each week :) good luck! xx

Wow hun,so sorry to hear that,good luck with the Ivf :0)

cat-bee said:
Thank you so much, really feeling better with every passing day, and truly beginning to wonder why the hell I stayed with him for so long!! :)

I find that when you are 'in it' so to speak its hard to see what's happening or we hope it'll get better.You are doing so well with WW and your exercise :0)

So sorry to hear that, must be such a stressful and upsetting thing to go through. Must be a great motivator in itself knowing your doing this so you can start a beautiful family. I hope you too do well and get to your goal as quickly and painlessly as possible! Ill keep an eye on your losses too, always feel encouraged seeing how well everyone does on this diet. Best of luck! xxxxxxx

I find that when you are 'in it' so to speak its hard to see what's happening or we hope it'll get better.You are doing so well with WW and your exercise :0)

Thats so true, even although EVERYONE around me warned me not to get involved with him, I couldnt see it a lot of the time and I lost count of the amount of times i tried to leave him, but he always emotionally black mailed me into staying telling me he'd change etc etc...! Never again, the whole episode has taught me a valuable lesson and for that Im thankful! :0) xx

cat-bee said:
Thats so true, even although EVERYONE around me warned me not to get involved with him, I couldnt see it a lot of the time and I lost count of the amount of times i tried to leave him, but he always emotionally black mailed me into staying telling me he'd change etc etc...! Never again, the whole episode has taught me a valuable lesson and for that Im thankful! :0) xx

Yup i do believe everything happens for a reason and you have definitely turned your life around :0)

cat-bee said:
So sorry to hear that, must be such a stressful and upsetting thing to go through. Must be a great motivator in itself knowing your doing this so you can start a beautiful family. I hope you too do well and get to your goal as quickly and painlessly as possible! Ill keep an eye on your losses too, always feel encouraged seeing how well everyone does on this diet. Best of luck! xxxxxxx

Thank you cat :) xxx

Oooooft so I've woken up this morning barley able to walk thanks to the 30 Day Shred!! Ouch! #ASSONFIRE ;-)

bulldogdaisy said:
That will soon go,the aches go by day 3 or 4.

I hope so Daisy, I also done a 4 mile jog yesterday, so I'll maybe do a shorter jog from now until I get used to it... Just about to have my pineapple and Greek yoghurt for my breakie then do the shred again... :-O

Have a fabby day!! Xxxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Enjoy your brekkie! Yea see how you get on doing a shorter jog.Love your new profile pic :0)

Thanks daisy, that's my inspiration picture! Think I'm going to get it printed and stick it on my food cupboards and fridge as a reminder of why I'm doing this and to keep me motivated!! ;-) x

Just done the shred again, would you count activity points daisy? Not sure whether to count it or not... :-/ xx

To be honest I never have until the last couple of days where I use them for my orange juice cos I begrudge using my points or weeklies on it lol,it was recommended to me by someone else.

Back