cathedral city cheese

Not too sure, can't find it in the online syns....but I would assume it is a reduced fat cheese and I would say 42g but that is me....I bet it is still 28 though.

Wish I could help...looking forward to you finding out the results. though. Good luck.

J

It must be a new one as it is'nt in the 2008 directory, I personaly would of assumed 42g though, it's a nuisance when you lose so little after a week when you thought you did so well in it?

yeah it's very disheartening. i'm desperate to get into a dress i bought last summer. it didn't fit me then and i'd love to be able to wear it on holiday...the only part of me where it's tight is around my belly.

Karen, I found the solution!!!! the answer is to f*rt more, lol. Seriously though mate, I am not sure other half will be happy!

Karen, I found the solution!!!! the answer is to f*rt more, lol. Seriously though mate, I am not sure other half will be happy!

don't even go there nanny - he nearly puked last night - i had terrible wind! it really must be love! lol

karen, how tight around your stomach is it? Would you say you need to lose an inch or two?

yeah i'd say a few inches. it fits around the bust and hips/bum...it's just tight around my tyre!

Wow, so really speaking the law of averages is...... take it from where it needs taking most? I am joking, but who knows???

i always get this cheese and count 42g of it as a healthy A

Back