Catherine's Before, During and at some stage target pics!

3106Catherine

Silver Member
I figured it was about time I put these up. To be honest I can't believe I was as big as I was, even my best friend today was gobsmacked. But its dropping off and I'm getting there.

Not the best pics I have to say but I asked my dad to try and find some of me pre SW, (hard task as I was rarely in a picture), and after seeing 'that' pic I made hubby take a couple of me today so I could see the difference.

In the first pic, green cardi, I'm 15st 10lb and a size 20, I started SW 2 weeks later.

In the pink top I'm 13st 1lb and size 14.

2st 1lb to go!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 1,633
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1,531
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    475.4 KB · Views: 1,384
Last edited:
You're looking really good! I'm the same height as you and currently a stone heavier so it's good to see how I could look when I've lost another stone. I want to lose about another 2 - 2.5 stone I think but will see how I feel when I get there. Need a 1lb off this week to get my 4 and a 1/2 stone award.

I do wish I had put some make up on and done my hair in the recent ones but nevermind lol I was just so pleased with the difference between then and now and I love looking at everyones else's pics so thought it was only fair to put mine up!

4.5 stone loss is great well done you must be thrilled.

I agree - we are the same height and its fab to see where i am heading!!! xxx well done you look fab! x

well done you look great, look at that waist.

well done you look amazing!!! :)

you look fantastic, well done!

Well done you look fab xx

Wow well done i hope i can do as well :)

I'm 5'8 but feel a bit of a fraud as I'm currently 2st heavier than those pics in the pink top! I am however back on plan and it's coming off!

Back