Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Catherines Diet Chef Diary

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Catherine_UK, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Catherine_UK

Catherine_UK Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 1

Dear Diary

Well day one almost over. I've been working a 12 hour night shift tonight (1900 until 0700) so food been a bit out of order.

Will power started well when my other half was trying to get me to share his dohnut not long after getting up. But i wasn't aboute to ruin the diet before I'd even started it.

I started off by having a Chocolate milkshake before work and thought it was yum which I wasn't expecting as most people seem to not like the shakes. Didn't keep me filled up for long, not sure if this is just because I wasn't getting to chew anything it didn't feel like I was eating.

Anyways I kept myself going with fruit until dinner time. I had the Sweet and Sour Chicken. Had cooked some stir-fry vegetables and small amount of rice the night before so mixed this with it and it tasted nice. Chicken was a bit dry.

The Nairn Mediterranean tomato oat crisp things were really nice.

Finish work at 0700 and plan on having the Vanilla Porridge when I get home and all tucked up in bed.

Someone from work bought some really nice homebaked cakes in but I managed to resist and had a 100% day so really happy.

I love summer but hoping it’s not so hot today. It’s so hard to sleep in the daytime in this heat. :( but if it is hope everyone has a lovely day in the sunshine ....but keep the noise down cause i'll be trying to sleep :D

Catherine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Well done on your first day. The first of many.

I understand about the chicken I add a little water with it and this makes its better.

Have a good sleep.... shhhh!!!!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. Catherine_UK

Catherine_UK Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol thanks shep for being quiet I had a really good days sleep.

Its a day late but .....

Day 2

On night shifts again so started my day with a bannana milkshake.

Had a salade to keep me going until dinner.

Dinner - What a disaster I had the thai chicken curry and it wasn't to my taste at all!! couldn't eat it and had to throw it away.

As I was on a break didn't have time to cook any thing else so had to starve until my next break. (well I had the chilli oat bakes to keep me going)

Luckily I had bought in the marcaroni cheese in by mistake so had that instead ... was a bit fed up as was planning on having a nice salade with it but as didn't plan to have it didn't have any left with me.

had a really stressful night at work so treated myself to a bacon Mcmuffin on the way home.

I know its naughty but I counted the calories and was well within my 1200Kcal for the day and I really needed it to cheer myself up.

Hopefully one day I`ll learn not to turn to food when I'm fed up :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.