cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

Hi hun
I have just had a look at your pictures they are all lovely. How are you doing now,not seen much of you lately? xx

hey hunni :)

i no im lurking a little bit, but cause back in college dont have as much time on ere any more, and when i do get home im shattered!!

hope everyones been doing ok.
i went UP one this week, which did shock me but wasnt unexpected (ur meant to put up in week 5) and i didnt eat anything i shouldnt have, even though i drank but thats now included lol!!
im still only on 1100 cals a day though, and even at that im finding it hard ta get them in me!

went for my sec driving lesson on wed to which was deadly cause he let me drive up to my house....lets say i was very nervous lol!!

have had a big assignment due in for college yes and even though we got it in november we all left it till mon to do, and was sooooooooo hard!1 was raging!

everything else is going grand, finding it hard these weeks to keep affording ll cause oh is still out of work but ill struggle on for another while!! xxx

Well hun I guess you couldn't keep going down else you were going to disappear on us. You look fantastic as you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Lea says - as you get closer and closer its going to get tougher I suppose.

You have done so well so far though - a little blip is nothing.

Good luck for the week ahead. x

wow Cat your looking great well done on your weight loss you should be soooo proud of yourself!!

awh thanks hunni :)
im pure delighted with myself lol!! its mad my size 8 jeans are een to big, but im back eating carbs now from today, so im expecting a little gain from that!! but had 2slices of bread today and although had a slight headache from them, i didnt crave any more...avtually wanted a yoghurt and fruit after it!! woohoo im learning!!

also wi this week saw me LOOSE 2.5lbs again, so im back down to 9st 7lb!! woohoo lol!! alls going ok for now!!
xxx

Well done Catz! That is fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 stone 7! Go you!

thanks lea, thanks karen :)

karen im not trying to loose now im trying to get my cals back up that im maintaing at this weight
(or wouldnt even mind goin up a couple more lbs)
im really happy where i am now, and am just trying to learn how to balance things now!! which although its the scary part im looking forward to it!!
have had a really good day today, and am still 100 cals under so may get something else in me before i go to bed!
would expect a little gain this week so am preparing myself now for it, spec cause im back eating bread!!

oh is going to england to work on 5h march which is smelly:( but nothing we can do! its only for a month, just hoping well be ok...!!!

Hiya hun
Lovely to see your doing well again,sorry to here your sad about coming to England :(
Which part you coming to hun?
Your looking amazing hun xx

I'm so proud of you boasting about how your size 8 jeans are baggy even if i am a little jealous :D! You've done amazing chick, and you can tell that you've got the will power to stay there.xx

no gem, were not all going its only him, he is going over to wales (sorry i said england) to lamb sheep for 4 weeks!! could of been longer so i just have to get over it!!
but thank u for ur kind words :)

and thanks lr!! im so chuffed im finally ere xxx
im under cals today, but dont want anything else, im absolutely wrecked, so just gonna head to bed!!

Back