cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

Have a great day hun :) xx

Well done you for sticking to your diet over chrimbo. Glad you had a good one xxx

ah crap...had a really long update done...and internet went!!

ok so had my week2&3 wi a day early yesterday...and i lost 5lbs woohooo!! i am now 9st 10lb :) and its so weird ending the new year happy about my weight!!
i started ww 2and hald years ago weighing 15st 12lb...lost nearly 3 stone...and lost my mojo...so put back on 1.7stones!! i hovered around 14st 1 for aggggeeesss and then decided i couldnt stay like this for ever and went to ll!! i started ll on 2sept weighing 14st 1lb!
i was a size 16-18 and that was tight!! i only EVER wore o neils tracksuits to!!
so here i am on the 31st of december 2008 and FINALLY happy with my weight!! im now 9st 10lb, and have lost 60.5 lbs on ll (ll say 61.5 but the nos dont add up) and over all ive lost 86lbs in 3 years!! flipping hell!!
im sitting here in my new size 8 top and jeans (SIZE 8 WTF???) and the biggest i have in my wardrobe is a 10 and a size 12 dress!!
i know i still have a lot to learn...but i finally believe i can start learning it!!

im not doing anything special tonight for new year, we cant get a babysitter so well be staying in!! its mine and jay's 4 year anniversary tonight at 23.35!! so with the year we have had, to say we are spending it together is the best thing ever!! hell then go out to the lads in the pub at bout 1 in the morning and ill go bed lol!!

we are going in laws tomorro for dinner so that should be good, going early too...oh god lol!!

thank u to everyone for all ur support this last year...i love it here!! xxx

Hunni i have to say your my new inspiration!!!! i think you have done so well and you should be so bloody proud of yourself!!!!!!!

Dont you dare put that weight back on - you look gorgeous!!!

awh thank u hunni :) i really dont think i could go back to the way i was....ive changed so much lol!!
i went to see my llc yes and she goes god ur teenie...u must be at least a size 8...like to hear that it shows is amazing!!

thanks girls..we found a babysitter so going out!! woohoo lol!! happy new year everyone xxx

Ooo not sure if I have been in your diary before! Have a fantastic night and Happy New Year hun xx

ssshuuussshhh...i have to!! lol ones in the rtm section on ll this is my diary from when i started minimins cause didnt want to loose it etc!!

thank u hun u too xxx

Where are you hiding hun? Another pound? Well done - there can't be that many more pounds to lose surely? You are so tiny!

hey Cat,
Couldn't find your diary a few days ago to say that you are looking stunning. i saw your avatar a couple of days ago and had to double take, well done girl. I'm so jealous of you being a size 8, you skinny little thing! glad your feeling on top of the world hun, you deserve to be there :D. xx

hey everyone :)
sorry ive been kinda lurking rather than posting for some reason, not sure why though!!

yup went to wi on wed and had lost 1lb!! very happy with that spec as drink had been involved!! lol!! im now up to 1000 cals a week, and finding it hard to eat them!! am finding i dont eat a lot in the mornings, and then come night time ive to shove them down my throat! so this is def something i need to work on!

i was meant ta be in college today to work on an assignment, but woke up with a urinary tract infection, which im raging bout cause means ill do nothing all day!! have antibiotics though so hopefully they will kick in asap!!

looking forward to seeing how i get on now with college next week, and the hole social aspect of eating again!!
also im to lazy ta get more pics up on this spec cause they have other people in them, but if u want to have a nosy on my bebo pics the link is: Photo Album

have a nosy about lol!!

oh and i had my first driving lesson yes!! and im glad to say i DIDNT kill anybody! woohoo!! xxx

thanks everyone for checking up on me xxx

Catz your new piccie is gorgeous!!! I hardly recognised you!

You have done so well babes! I'm dead proud of ya!

A size 8!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO soooooo pleased for you!!! You so deserve this! xx

Back