cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

Glad you had a good night out :)

Oh Catz! I love you! You are doing so well. Such an inspiration for anyone starting their journey. I can't believe how much weight is dropping of you. You will be disappearing soon lol. Off to see your pics.....

Where are the pics???

pics still not up hunni haha he cant find the connection so could be sun before they are up!! but thank u so much hunni, i cant believe how much i love me now...im only getting my head to catch up, and realising how much my face has changed....i love being this small haha!! oh and i now have NORMAL arms and not FAT arms hahahahahahahah :)

Yeah, what they said ;)

Merry Christmas xxx

awh thanks girlies :) ill visit yer threads with the same in a sec ;)

its been on and off all go ere since mon!! got a good couple of nice clothes in town and the biggest was a 12 :) i even got into a size 8 jeans...didnt buy them though cause didnt like them!!! did but a couple of size 8-10 knickers though and they fit PERFECT woohoo!!

had an unoffical wi this morning and on two different scales im now 9st 10.5 lbs.....OH MY WORD WTF!! which would mean a 3.5lb loss this week!! now im not going to add it cause i will be dissappointed then if im not on llc's scales next week!! i even printed out the slip out of the machine in the chemist just that i can have it!! lol!!

the babs home all day so going town to get last couple of bits...but this time im bringing a list lol!! oh going to play cards tonight, but with babysitter options im staying at home but i dont mind...gonna make sure the place is FAB looking!!

im down to 2 shakes a day today...god i miss the 4th one still never mind now the 3rd AND 4th lol!! but i can have fruit again which is really cool!!
just wanted to say thank u every one on ere, some people dont understand why sites like this are needed but unless ur in a weight problem situation u cant understand what goes on in someones head. that is the best thing bout ere ya can say the stupidest thing but someone will identify with ya!! thank u xxxx

hey chic!!
today was fab!! had such a nice day with oh n bab!! me and oh geting on brill!! had a yummy dinner and got some fab pressies!! got a gorg chain from oh parents its 3 rings intertwined for the past present and future...i love it its sooooooooooo deadly imo!!
got driving lessons and money and loadsa clothes!! :)
and going own tomooro to get my belly button done (something i always wanted done but associate with "skinnny" people")
and might see if there are any nice phones or that to get!!

the bab was delighted with his toys and was brill seing his face!!
and can proudly say i only ate my dinner and no foods im not "allowed" yet!! so proud!! xxx

Well done Catz. Proud of you mate! Glad you had a lovely day xx

Good morning huni,
Glad you all had a lovely day yesterday with oh and baby,i am so pleased you have stayed just eating all the foods you can.
Sounds like you have done very well with your lovely presents.
Belly button being pieced thats great news now your skinny! xx

oh doesnt like them but i told him tuff...i want it done lol!! and my sis is doing my gel nails today!! :)
going shopping with my sis today, then me and bab going mams for dinner (oh has to collect bro from airport so wont be home till tonight!!) there will be 9 of us so its a big thing today (i prefer the little one more:)) but again im only having my turkey and ham with veg, there will prob someone ready to comment on my little dinner but it doesnt bother me so why should it bother others!!

think they are anyways...they better be!!ill go wander anyways!!
the only think is my own nails are longish anyways but ill get the gel ones done anyways!! xx

Back