cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

Hope you have a lovely day hun with oh when you get home.
When will you start to refeed now? Cant believe how amazing you looked in your pics.
Have a great weekend :)

thanks gem had a nice day but collected the bab early so had a nice day with the 3of us!!
thanks bout the pics hunni there is times i look and go no way i still look as big but i no i dont!! lol!!
start refeed not this wed the following!! happy though cause il still loose on the first 2 weeks of it woohoo!! lol!!
my size 12 jeans are now offically toooooooo big lol!! just thanking god i can wear a belt with them cause other than that id be showing everyone everything lol

You are brilliant catz! I am sure you will shift even more yet. Well done on slimming out of your 12s :D

Hope you had a good weekend Catz! x

Good Morning Cat,
How was your weekend hun,did you manage to get much done?
I hope you had a lovely time with the two loved ones in your life.
I hope your still being good your looking amazing xx

Morning hun, hope you have a great day.xx

hey everyone :)
had a lovely weekend bar sun was REALLY in the mood for food lol!! think im just getting impatient cause nearly on my last week!!
so i got myself off ta bed early and read for few hours so was grand then!!
im going ta get myself a new haircut, and new clothes ta day for my after pic and as of this evening i will now own a little peugeot 306.......wooohooo my first car haha just gotta learn ta drive now and ill be flying it!!
havent broke ll once in 13 weeks, but am getting ready to be finished now, so next wed will not come to quick!!
want ta loose another 8 before then but ta tell u the truth im not dissappointed if i miss out by a couple of lbs!
at my very heaviest i was 15st 12lb and as of last wed i was 10st 10.5lbs so in my opinion ive come so far so thats an achievement in itself!! lol!!
thanks for checking in everyone xxxx

very proud of u hun u have done fantastic! cant wait till i see ur goalpic ur lookin brilliant and by the sounds of tings ur feelin gr8 btoo and thats wat its allabout shows ya wat 12 weeks can do really *big hugz* xx

Morning Hun,
good luck learning to drive :)
Dont worry if you dont get the 8lb off you have done brill,how is the xmas shopping going so far? xx

yup oh got a jeep last night so the car is mine woohoo!! lol and he said hell teach me how to drive in the jeep...oh god well kill each other haha!! im getting lessons for xmass though off my ma and da so dont mind having ta wait till then!!
well to loose 8 ill have to loose 4 both weeks a least and so far my rountines kinda 4lbs then 3 so id say ill be a lb or 2 off but ive still another 5 wi's before the new year so if i could be in the 9's by then thats the ultimate goal!!
x mas shopping....emmmmm...lol!!
ive gotten santa pressies, and part of jays (the bike) but nothing else so far!! were giving money ta his family and mine will be okish!!
hoping ta get a couple of thurs and mon when im in shopping though!
think we are going to the north the week before x mass though ta do x mas shopping so not ta worry if ive ta leave it till then!!

ive wi this morning!! got my hair done yest (just wash, cut got my side fringe back in but on the oda side!! and blow dry) got a denim skirt (its VERY short though lol) and black top with tights and ugg boots but have ta say i REALLY like me in it!! the skirt i would never have looked at before though!! and in my opinion i dont look toooo bad in it!!

You've done so well so far, I have no doubts you lose the last 8lbs in no time at all. Good luck at weigh in today. I sure you look fab in your outfit :):). Congrats on the car.

yup oh got a jeep last night so the car is mine woohoo!! lol and he said hell teach me how to drive in the jeep...oh god well kill each other haha!! im getting lessons for xmass though off my ma and da so dont mind having ta wait till then!!!!

Fab news about the car. Learning to drive was the best thing i ever did x

well to loose 8 ill have to loose 4 both weeks a least and so far my rountines kinda 4lbs then 3 so id say ill be a lb or 2 off but ive still another 5 wi's before the new year so if i could be in the 9's by then thats the ultimate goal!!!!

I'm sure you will have that 8lbs off in no time. You have done so well Catz, i am dead proud of you x

ive wi this morning!! got my hair done yest (just wash, cut got my side fringe back in but on the oda side!! and blow dry) got a denim skirt (its VERY short though lol) and black top with tights and ugg boots but have ta say i REALLY like me in it!! the skirt i would never have looked at before though!! and in my opinion i dont look toooo bad in it!!

How did WI go babes? Your hair sounds lovely x

thanks girls :)
i lost 3lb this week, not giving up hope on my 8 lbs but means i need a fab week this last week if ive ta get 5lbs...or anything near it will make me happy!! :)
i loved my outfit and have to say oh was VERY appreciative when he collected me ;) left the bab in the creche for an extra hour haha!! i was in my element cause hes working days and nights most days!!
thanks everyone for yer support xxxx

well done on your 3lbs- good luck for the last 5! bet you look lovely in your outfit.. i would love some ugg boots they look so warm! :D

thanks girls :)
i lost 3lb this week, not giving up hope on my 8 lbs but means i need a fab week this last week if ive ta get 5lbs...or anything near it will make me happy!! :)
i loved my outfit and have to say oh was VERY appreciative when he collected me ;) left the bab in the creche for an extra hour haha!! i was in my element cause hes working days and nights most days!!
thanks everyone for yer support xxxx

Aww Well done you Catz! So pleased!xx

Well done on the 3lbs hon - wow, nearly there eh? Outfit sounds lovely (and sounds like it was a hit with the oh - ahem).

What colour is the car (sorry, I'm very girlie about these things)? Let's see pics (of car and of outfit) :D

Back