cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

Oh please hun,i love a nice picture :)

hey everyone: gem weekend was ahem...weird!! had a massive blow up with oh (we really dont argue THAT much but there is one situation we just cant get out of, its going on for the last 3years, and we just cant seem ta get out of it which is crap), ended up in histerics last night cause what i said made him think i was breaking up with him (I DEFO WASNT)!! got it sorted within 30mins but its getting so upsetting for us both!! were all rosy again now, and trying to work out how to get out of this situation!! itll take a while but hopefully well get there!!
so the weekend was packed with LOADSA tension!! lol

on a happier note i put the x mass tree up on sat nit:) spend all day sunday watching x mass films with the bab...dunno who wanted ta more lol!! ive now nearly all my shopping done bar my parents which is even better!!!

karen the out fit was DEF a big hit lol!! he told me ta wear it out ta my xmass party next sat nite!!lol!! :)
the car is a plain navy (was oh's though so cant expect much else lol)
and will get pics up once i scrub it haha its filthy from him!!

i get my before and afters on wed (kinda nervous haha) and will def post them up ere (long as ya cant see my knickers hahahahaha)!!

oh and ive exams starting next mon...and ve not done a TAP for them!! may study all this week!! arrrggghh lol xxx

oh fingers crossed i get near the 5lb this week it would be sooooooooo deadly haha

hey everyone: gem weekend was ahem...weird!! had a massive blow up with oh (we really dont argue THAT much but there is one situation we just cant get out of, its going on for the last 3years, and we just cant seem ta get out of it which is crap), ended up in histerics last night cause what i said made him think i was breaking up with him (I DEFO WASNT)!! got it sorted within 30mins but its getting so upsetting for us both!! were all rosy again now, and trying to work out how to get out of this situation!! itll take a while but hopefully well get there!!
so the weekend was packed with LOADSA tension!! lol

on a happier note i put the x mass tree up on sat nit:) spend all day sunday watching x mass films with the bab...dunno who wanted ta more lol!! ive now nearly all my shopping done bar my parents which is even better!!!

karen the out fit was DEF a big hit lol!! he told me ta wear it out ta my xmass party next sat nite!!lol!! :)
the car is a plain navy (was oh's though so cant expect much else lol)
and will get pics up once i scrub it haha its filthy from him!!

i get my before and afters on wed (kinda nervous haha) and will def post them up ere (long as ya cant see my knickers hahahahaha)!!

oh and ive exams starting next mon...and ve not done a TAP for them!! may study all this week!! arrrggghh lol xxx

oh fingers crossed i get near the 5lb this week it would be sooooooooo deadly haha

Sorry to hear you had a stressful weekend.

I put my Christmas tree up at the end of November lol :eek:

Good luck for your 5lbs and for your exams!!!! xx

EMMA lol ok thought i was bad (i asked could i but was told in no uncertain terms a big FAT no) lol!!

we have actually found a solution to the problem, just not looking forward ta telling the people involved (sorry i know im leaving ye out of the loop and will eventually tell ye all whats happening just conscious that anyone can see this forum!!)

last weigh in today on SS!! oh god!!im nervous!! having my chicken on the george foreman later....first piece of food in 100 days...scary lol!! xxx

EMMA lol ok thought i was bad (i asked could i but was told in no uncertain terms a big FAT no) lol!!

we have actually found a solution to the problem, just not looking forward ta telling the people involved (sorry i know im leaving ye out of the loop and will eventually tell ye all whats happening just conscious that anyone can see this forum!!)

last weigh in today on SS!! oh god!!im nervous!! having my chicken on the george foreman later....first piece of food in 100 days...scary lol!! xxx

Hahah mines only a little 3 foot one though.

Glad you have a solution and thats understandable about being conscious about people seeing the forum:)

I'm nervous for you!!! CRIKEY! LOL. Best of luck with it Catz, i really hope you get the results you want. Awww Hope you enjoy your chicken! xx

Just popping my head round the door to say hi :) ... sounds like your doing week ...
i think there must be somthing in the air! .. we had a tension filled weekend to
xxxxx

hey everyone :)
ok i lost 2lb and i know i wanted 5lb but i NOT dissappointed!!
ive lost over 3 and half stone in 14 weeks, this to me is a MAJOR achievement!! im so where i want to be and am so happy.
i started refeed tonight...piece of chicken on the george foreman...oh god yummy lol!! had a portion smaller than my palm but it really was enough ... im using the satisfaction guide used on core!! it really works!! lol

hey pixie...going ta check how ur doing now...hope ur ok xxx

You're doing so well. Thats a massive acheivement and I'm very happy for you. You must be sooooo pleased with yourself.

ok after pics in my album :)

thanks hunni was very surprised how i didnt blow it after the first meal (like i did on cd and lipotrim even though i was only on them a week) i had my chicken and was happy with that!! xx

Morning Huni
Well done you have done bloody amazing i am so pleased how well you have done,i will be keeping an eye on how your doing xx

Well done catz! So proud of you! You have done sooooo well. The transformation is amazing. You look amazing. What a difference. You should be so proud of yourself :D

Good luck with re-feed xx

hey everyone :)
ok i lost 2lb and i know i wanted 5lb but i NOT dissappointed!!
ive lost over 3 and half stone in 14 weeks, this to me is a MAJOR achievement!! im so where i want to be and am so happy.
i started refeed tonight...piece of chicken on the george foreman...oh god yummy lol!! had a portion smaller than my palm but it really was enough ... im using the satisfaction guide used on core!! it really works!! lol

hey pixie...going ta check how ur doing now...hope ur ok xxx

That is soooooo the right attitude Catz! I honestly am so proud of you. You have done so well. Glad you enjoyed your chicken xx

thanks girls :)
im of college today to "study" oh god lol!! havent done a tap and for once im not bothered yet!! i work better under pressure...so will more than likely leave it till 7o clock sun night lol!!
have to try scrub the house between today and tomorro to my in laws are down (they are away for a mas) so will be nice to see them!!
and may get the rest of x mas decorations in town!!

having some salmon today at lunch. decided to have the meal at lunch on days im off. ive never tried salmon so kinda nervous bout it but i will promise to eat half of it to get the taste of it!!

have to do shopping today to oh god...its rainig i just wanna stay cuddled into the duvet on the couch on minimins and listening to x mass songs lol!! hope every one is doing ok xxx

were staying in carlow for x mas day and that and going up to in laws for new years eve and new years day!! which is really nice i enjoy it up there and nice to see them all!! will obviously have to put in my own request for food though lol!! how bout u chic?

just had a piece of salmon (60g)!! first time ive ever had slamon and was very nice but have to say although i only ate a small piece and stopped when full it does fill u very quickly!! dont like the after taste in my mouth though lol!!

have done crap all study...and just as much cleaning!! ah well oh in work to morro and i get so much done when he isnt here!! so not really worried!!

Back