CATSCRATCH APRIL WEIGH IN

Catscratch

I can do this..
Hi,
Just to say I have now stopped weekly weigh ins as I now don't seem to lose every week but just had to mark this occasion. I have now lost 6 stone :party0011: Just 15 more lbs to go. Hoping to make this by August. Started June 2011 and apart from hols last year have stuck to the plan, and even on hols I did low carbs. This is the first time in 20 years that I've really stuck to a diet and its the first time since having my kids that I've been a size 12... Here's to the next stone and goal...fingers xxxxx. CS

Amazing results, good for you. How many inches?!!! So exciting for you to have the freedom that weight loss brings. :)

Well done hun :) xx

Hi All, Thankyou for your congrats..:) I certainly feel so much better now. Don't know how many inches as I don't measure, I just concentrate on my clothes size. Was a 22 now 12. I'm hoping that I'll just know when I've lost enough, no matter what the scales say to me now its just about things fitting comfortably. I love being able to just go into a shop picking up a size 12 and knowing it'll fit. Unlike buying everything online, having it delivered and then sending it back because it didn't fit right..
Briar Rose so glad to be an inspiration.. you have done great on your first week, you'll be getting down there sooner that you think. After doing this for 10 months I do find it easy, its now a way of life, u just need to stick with it, it really does work..:thankyou:

Well done catscratch. Not long to go nowtill you reach your goal. It must be so rewarding being able to buy clothes that you like. Good luck this week

Wow, what a super weight loss journey, well done and good luck for the last stone :)

You have done amazingly well, i hope i can do what you have done! I am waiting for the day that i can buy a size 12! Reading stories like this rly makes me feel like i can do it x

Fabulous! :D

I still have a way to go, but like you hardly lose any weight now :(. I stick to TS religiously, and have upped the exercise, but still painfully slow.

....unbelievable really on so few calories.

But, I will carry on regardless and you have helped to encourage me along. Thank you, and well done :D

Well done on a fantastic weight loss. Only a few more pounds to goal. Keep up the good work.
xx

Fabulous! :D

I still have a way to go, but like you hardly lose any weight now :(. I stick to TS religiously, and have upped the exercise, but still painfully slow.

....unbelievable really on so few calories.

But, I will carry on regardless and you have helped to encourage me along. Thank you, and well done :D

Hi Darcy, You have done amazingly well already, just stick with it even if its sooooo slow, it does become a way of life, I no longer think about it, I just automatically now make my soup or shakes. I don't actually know what I'd do without it.. LOL! I know what you mean though with so few calories, I think your body must just get used to it so doesn't need as many.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and Gemsmiles just stick with it, that size 12 will come sooner than you think. It kinda creeps up on you. I couldn't get used to the idea of buying from a normal shop rather than the fat shop, its automatic to pick up the big sizes... Good luck to all.. CS

Well done :D you've done so well :D you must feel fab :D I know I do :) x

Back