Catssseyes Day 12- First day on Cambridge...

Well do! great news and am delighted u finally like something... didnt like the peanut flapjack.. didnt get to sample the cocnut and would think I like it.. describe it?!

Well do! great news and am delighted u finally like something... didnt like the peanut flapjack.. didnt get to sample the cocnut and would think I like it.. describe it?!

Ok...describe the coconut flapjack...hmm. Well it's like a badly made, well done, salty,coconut with a little bit of peanut. It's not too awful. I actually found it quite moreish! Maybe I'm weird!
Worth a try though Ollie!

well done on your weigh in :)

my pharmacist never seems to have any coconut flapjacks,,,,would like to to try those!

They didn't taste much different to me, slight hint of coconut otherwise the overriding taste was the same.

Well done on the weight loss!!!

I loved the flapjacks last time around. The coconut & peanut one taste pretty similar though....

Ok- 3 days in to the flapjacks and I now feel sick even thinking about them. :(
Going to have to go back - AGAIN- and swap them as I just can't stomach them.
I have just contacted someone about changing to Cambridge Diet. If the shakes/flapjacks actually tasted half way decent, I could stick to this no problem. I know the reasons behind the taste, but making you feel so sick that you don't want to eat/drink anything at all, shouldn't really be the desired effect?
The only one I like now is surprise surprise...chocolate!
And I only had 4 of them left.

Had a really awful day yesterday at school, was very tearful after an incident with social services... all sorted now, but not nice to have to deal with. All part of the job I guess.
I'm fine at home, but so grouchy in work. Anyone else a bit of an emotional mess?!
I cheated a tiny bit too today- I felt so sick after my flapjack at lunch, it repeated on me all afternoon, and then I had a coffee, with a teeny tiny weeny bit of milk. Just took the edge off and I felt so much better after it. Naughty me!
Anyway- will keep Lipotrim up til Monday and hope then to start Cambridge diet for a bit more variation!
Will keep you posted...

well you let me know how the cambridge goes please hun....i feel i may be better on this too as i am finding LT so much harder 2nd time round but dont want to give in. Thanks xxxx
PS - good luck

Keep us posted hun on the cambridge diet and how ya get on, my meeting is on monday as well so we will see how it goes!!

I've switched! I phoned the counsellor, and she had no free spaces on Monday so she said, 'How about tonight?' So off I went!
I am actually excited about having porridge in the morning!!!
Will keep you posted!

Well done for not giving in and its really all about finding something that suits you :)

Thanks Lou. I honestly felt so awful after each flapjack/strawberry shake that I got to the stage where I'd rather go without.

I've posted about the porridge (yummy!) and the tetra brick on the other trhead about changing to CD, so won't repeat myself. Just to say, had a really good day and feel so much better!
Now off to see Jimmy Carr with the other half!
:)

Back