Catssseyes Day 12- First day on Cambridge...

I HAVE to lose 4 stone before July as I am getting married in Orlando, and there is NO way I will look like a heffer in my dress. Lol! :wave_cry:

If you stick to the letter of the LT law you will deffo deffo lose that 4 stone by end of May latest - it averages around a stone a month :) Good luck !

If it's any consolation your tastebuds do become aclimatised to the taste of the shakes :D

Thanks! I get married in August. I have bought my dress from Debenhams, and have got it 2 sizes too small. Have to get in to it!
Feeling ok today- just a bit grouchy when I realised I couldn't have a glass of wine whilst ironing. HATE ironing.
Just off for another glass of water!

hi everyone i'm on day 4. all my family had chippy before so i went on comp while drinking shake.i have urine sticks so tested today and ketones showing yay. so scared i won't lose weight though. is it possible to drink too much water will it affect my weight loss? help x

Day 4:
All fine- getting through work and drinking 2 litres of water while I'm there. Surprising how much my bladder can take without giving up!
The children are all really jealous of my bright pink 1litre water bottle and keep eyeing it up! Was tortured in school today by a pupil who brought in a huge chocolate cake for his birthday. I had to stand at the door at the end of the day, handing them a piece as they left. The smell was amazing!
I popped to the chemist on the way home and swapped my chicken for choc and strawberry. Just had my 1st choc and it was really nice!
I've got a bit of a headache now, and my hands are like ice. The heating is on, but my feet don't seem to know.
Anyway, I'm having a nice coffee on the sofa, and watching my little girl playing with her toys.
Lovely!
Helen xx

Good on you for swapping your chicken soups, I too think they are yeuch! I had choclate mixed with peppermint tea tonight, nice and warm and filling.

Hi Catsseyes

Im only on my second day so no expert but I found the banana shake quite nice with couple of cubes of ice blended in magic bullett
Not right keen on chicken soup

Bit tough for me tonight as single parent to make tea for my kids and not have any

3rd night off booze also so off to bed soon
Stay motivated

Think of how fab you'll feel and look this summer

Cheers

james

As everyone else has said keep going hun, the shakes do taste awful in the first week but just think of your wedding and thats enough to keep ya going, gud luck

Thanks all for your kind messages. I had a dream last night that I was buttering a crusty bread roll and having an argument with myself about eating it! Yum!
Day 5 though and still sticking at it. Bit worried about weigh in though as I don't know my start weight (asked pharmacist not to tell me) and now I have been weighing myself every day and I haven't lost more than 1 or 2lb. :-(
Fingers crossed it's more than that or I might give up hope!

Had a good day in work, drinking lots of water. My fibreclear came via Ebay today, so just had a glass of water with that in. Doesn't taste of anything at all- impressed by that! Lol!

Right well day 5 is almost over with..2days til Weigh In. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
xxx

Keep it up Catssseyes you can do it, I found on day 3 hunger feeling starting to go and actually started to feel good and in control. This week being my week four i've been feeling amazing and really concentrated about the diet and losing weight, just got to get this weekend over and by the summer i'm hoping to be able to sunbath as a person and not a beached whale.
2 more days and your'll see the fruits of your labour, if you've stuck to it hopefully your'll see a wonderful loss.

Hi all- well I had a nice lie in this morning and have just had a nice black coffee. Will be having my first shake of the day in a moment. I am hoping that I will not have to deal with food too much today. Jamie (my other half) has toothache, so he can't eat much (aww!) and he will sort food out for our little girl, Hollie.
I feel ok, and woke up with a gross taste in my mouth, so hopefully it's ketosis! I have ordered some ketostix from ebay so I can check for myself.
Off to keep myself busy with ironing, hamster cage to clean, shopping to do, etc etc

Just had a vanilla shake with half a spoon of coffee and a pile of crushed ice. Do you know what? It wasn't that bad at all! Ice is definitely the way to go!

Day 7: Worst day so far!
Woke up fine- had vanilla shake with a tad of coffee. Drank a good few glasses of water, then we decided to go to Ikea. Jamie and Hollie needed lunch, and to save me cooking, we decided to get lunch in Ikea. They had meatballs, pasta and chips. I sat there with my sparkling water. Mmmm.
Then we went to my in-laws. Had a black coffee there, but it was now 4:30pm and I hadn't had a shake since 10am. I was starving, headachey, grouchy, lightheaded and felt awful!
Got home and quickly made a shake, whilst looking longingly at the loaf of bread in the corner of the kitchen. Grabbed shake, went upstairs and drank it as quickly as poss, followed by a glass of water and a cup of Earl Grey. Had 10 mins to myself upstairs, listening to Jamie putting together a cd rack he'd bought, and have just come down again, as he needed help to stop the 3yr old 'helping'.
Feel much better now, but I almost burst in to tears earlier- I JUST WANT TOAST!!!! Lol!
Weigh in tomorrow...Please god let it me a big loss! Need it to keep me going! xxx

Thanks Louless. I feel rubbish again now. Wonder why I'm like this today. I've been drinking the same. Got a headache, so going to take a paracetamol, then settle down to watch Dancing on Ice with a shake.

hey catssseyes - fingers crossed and best of luck for tomorrow...you can do it!!

Hi all!
Well just had my 1st weigh in and lost 9.11lb! I take that to be almost 10lb, which I'm pleased with!
I woke up today feeling really crap- sicky, headachey, and generally awful. The thought of making and drinking yet another strawberry shake was making me green, so just had a cuppa and went off for weigh in.
I explained how I was feeling to the pharmacist, who said it was unusual for someone to be feeling like this on Day 8. I am in ketosis, but was dehydrated- he said that could be down to first week of the day though. I certainly drank a lot yesterday. Def over 2litres.
I told him how I am craving eggs. He just laughed.
I asked for a flapjack to try. He gave me 1 of each and I started eating the coconut one on the way home. Do you know what? I actually quite like it!!! It's taking ages to actually eat it, but I do like it and want to eat it. I am no longer feeling sick, and fell more positive about the week ahead. Am going to go back later and swap some of my vanilla shakes for flapjacks.
I explained that I am having a very long gap in between my 1st and 2nd shake, 1st at 6:30am, then 2nd at 6pm, and he said that's not good. With flapjacks, I could actually have one at lunchtime in school, so def going back for a swap!
So there we have it. Week 1 done and dusted. It wasn't that bad really, I suppose!
Week 2 here we come!

Back