catthins diary to a slimmer me

Good morning I'm glad you had a better day yesterday chick u have so much going on I understand :) but u are so close to the next stone bracket and the great feeling of wearing size 12 clothing is better than eating. Big hugs and hope today goes well xx

Thanks Clare
I am over my little wobble and striving forwards .Had a headache last night but know why LOL.
Im not in ketosis yet but weeing for England.
i keep picturing the size 12 dress and me spinning around feeling full of confidence.Visualisation all the way.
Cathy

You are close to your goals and so maybe getting the self sabotage jitters. You deserve to get to your goal, you deserve to have a lovely outfit for the wedding and feel proud of your achievements.

Repeat three times a day along with your shake xx

Hi Clara
Thank you you always make me smile your posts are so uplifting.
I will repeat the mantra every day I saying it out loud now.
Had a good day so far 3 litres of fluid and a worn out carpet on the stairs.
I did the 1st day of my 30 day shred,didnt manage all the jumoing jacks and struggled with the pressups. I also did a 30 min walk to the post office in the lovely sunshine.So keeping busy and positive.How are you getting on.
Cathy

Hiya Cathy,

Just reading your thread hun. Glad your over your wobble. I know what it's like. This is my third attempt. I'm the worlds worst at self sabotage. You can do it!!

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Day three and 100% I am now back in Ketosis ,still have a foggy head but that will soon pass.
Been busy today sprting out clothes and washing.I have finished two costumes ready to post and after my Latte I am going to put the zip and waistband on the bridesmaid skirt.
I am home alone this weekend a big difference from last weekend.Hubby and youngest son gone sailing/fishing for the weekend although not sure if they will get much done with all the rain today.
Middle son at his girlfriends and second eldest son gone fishing on his own.So a very quiet house today ahhhhh.
I am not doing the shred today as feel more tired hopefully tomorrow will be better.
I will go for a long walk later on need to go shopping so will get y daily exercise.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend despite the rain.
Cathy

Glad you ae having a good weekend, sound much more together with things.

Having a good weekend myself. x

You are doing so well Catthin! :) On my day three I was feeling soooo sorry for myself and not even doing half of what you're keeping yourself busy with...I had practically gone into hibernation lol (in fact I was like that for the entire first week!). Well done, the fat burning pixies should definitely visit you in the night!!! Hope you have a nice walk and weekend :hug99:

Thank you ladies for all your support.I have been really busy all weekend trying to stay out of the kitchen to avoid temptation.
Sunday we ended up with a full house again I cooked a chicken casserole and left them to serve themselves.
Well weigh in was a big suprise 4lbs off:eek:.Really chuffed and havent stopped grinning to myself all the way home.
Had a chat to my LLC about my goals,the wedding and RTM.
My initial goal when I started was to lose 3stone for the wedding then do RTM see how I got on and if I felt I needed to lose more after RTM the do LLT for a few more weeks.
So next week I am starting RTM to prepare myself for eating at the wedding and hopefully lose a few more pounds.
Happy days so one more week of LLT for me so 100% for maximum weight loss.
Need 1lb for 3 stone loss and 2lb to get into the 10stone bracket.
Onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Good luck with that ,,,, exciting times. Ace weight loss x

Hi Cathy (and waves to Clarabow!)

I think you are doing fabulously especially managing to cook for the family too. I'm not sure, in fact I know, that I couldn't cook for others without having at least a little taste myself! Just as well I live alone!

Kxx :happy096:

Hi Cathy (and waves to Clarabow!)

I think you are doing fabulously especially managing to cook for the family too. I'm not sure, in fact I know, that I couldn't cook for others without having at least a little taste myself! Just as well I live alone!

Kxx :happy096:

Hi bb13
Thank you for your nice post hope all is well with you from your stats looks like you are doing really well.
Sometimes i wished I lived alone lol ,but it is never quiet in our house for very long and I know I would miss all the coming and going.
Cathy

Good luck with that ,,,, exciting times. Ace weight loss x

Thanks Clara
Hope all is well with you and you had a good night out last week.
I have been really busy this week with work,sewing and visiting.But I have stayed 100% I am determined to see this to the end lol.
I bought my wedding outfit today a real figure hugging dress with short bolero jacket in a petrol colour a bit like a dark green with a blue shade to it.Its a John charles design.
http://cameoboutique.co.uk/image_library/library/c/cam/cameo-boutique.com/orig_25203.jpg
It is a little snug around my hips and mummy tummy so hoping in three weeks it will fit better.
The lady in the shop said it really shows off my slim waist :). Hubby said I liiked a million dollers in it.It certainly shows off my cleavage.Now I need to find shoes,hat and bag to compliment the dress.
I am getting really excited about the wedding now. Three more weigh ins Oh yes I can do it .i will do it.
Hope everyone is having a good time and not struggling too much.
Cathy

I just love that dress, you will look fantastic.

Ticking along here :)

Hello BB13, good to se you are still fighting the good fight x

WOW It's gorgeous Cathy.
You'll look fabulous.
I've got 2 weddings coming up next year - my brother's and my best friend's - will so enjoy planning what to wear.
What a great motivation outfit. Your hubby will be so proud and so should you. xx

Gorgeous dress Cath, you will look fabulous.

I just love that dress, you will look fantastic.

Ticking along here :)

Hello BB13, good to se you are still fighting the good fight x

Thanks Clara I need to work on my abdominal muscles to get a nice flat tum so going to the gym to do pilates today.
Nice to hear you are still fighting the good fight.

WOW It's gorgeous Cathy.
You'll look fabulous.
I've got 2 weddings coming up next year - my brother's and my best friend's - will so enjoy planning what to wear.
What a great motivation outfit. Your hubby will be so proud and so should you. xx
Thanks SB I did feel good in the dress so a few pounds lighter will make it even more amazing.
Two weddings for you to plan outfits for have you a colour in mind?.

Gorgeous dress Cath, you will look fabulous.
Thanks ELB It feels nice to be able to wear a figure hugging dress without lots of flabby bits LOL,
Cathy

Been really busy again over the weekend but still 100% and drinking plenty of water.My new dress is really keeping me focussed.
I have been doing quite a bit of thinking the last few days about my eating habits of old. I realise that if I continue to be a secret eater then I will put the weight on that I have worked hard to lose. So I have decided on different tactics. Not to buy sweeties unless there is someone to share them with and to start buying food on a day to day basis so there are no temptations in for me to eat.To give the leftover cakes to the visitors I buy them for.
Today is weigh in ,my class has moved to an 8 oclock slot as we are starting a new RTM group.
I am feeling anxious about RTM. I dont want to start putting weight back on, and keep thinking maybe I should stay on packs untill after the wedding.But I know I am going to be eating at the wedding and having a glass of champers to celebrate the happy couple and I want to have a controlled meal not just eat anything and everything like I have in the past.
So another chat with my LLC tonight to see what she thinks.
Today I am going to keep busy sewing and have planned to go to the gym to do Pilates.Think its at 11am so will check the time.
If I keep looking at my new dress I will stay focussed.
Have a great day everyone.
Cathy

Good plan well done on the organisation x

Thanks Clara.
Ive just got back from the gym 1hr pilates I know I do have abdominal muscles I think they will be sore tomorrow ah well no pain no gain lol.
Also did a gentle 15min on the treadmill so feeling good. Im off to the shops to find shoes, bag and facinator to go with my outfit oh and of course some magic knickers :eek:.
Have a great day.
Cathy

weigh in tonight another 1lb loss .Got my 3 stone off tonight ,thought I would have lost more this week but realise I lost more than expected last week and I didnt have a 100% week last week so I expect its catch up.
We disussed the new rtm called phase 1,i recieved my folder, measuring spoons and journal.
I have read the first phase worked out the allowed foods and wrote my weekly meal plan.I am going shopping tomorrow for the ingriedients allowed.
I have started my journal and will aim to complete it on a day to day basis.
I am aprehensive about starting to introduce food and still having four foodpacks but I am going to follow it to the letter and fingers crossed I wont put weight on.
I have also done an exercise plan so tomorrow after work I will be hitting the gym.Pilates for 1hour.The rower for 5 min and treadmill for 15.
hope everyone is having a good week.
good night
Cathy

Back