catthins diary to a slimmer me

Well done on the 3 stone fantastic x

Excellent news on the three stone loss x

Hi Ladies
Thank you for the kind comments I am feeling really positive now .I have been to the gym three times this week.I now know I have abdominal muscles ouch lol.
Well I have started Phase 1 route to management and I am on day three now.Following the plan to the letter. I will start a new diary and put the foods I have been eating there.
Hope everyone is doing ok not had chance to read any diaries this week.
Cathy

Hi Cath,
So glad everything is going well for you. I'm hoping you will post some pics from the wedding, can't wait to see you looking glam lovely lady. And the dresses you have worked so hard on. My mum used to sew wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses for family friends so I know how much work goes into it.

Oh yes for the pics ,,, really looking forward to seeing those x

Hi Ladies
I promise to post some pics of the wedding.I have finished one bridesmaid dress today for my 3 year old niece and will have a final fitting for her tomorrow, and also finished all 7 scrunchie cravats and hankies for the men.So tomorrow I aim to finish off the adult bridesmaid dress and put the larger modesty panel into the wedding dress oh and make a bow for the wedding dress to go on the back.I havent made the wedding dress just needed to do some adaptations to it.
So everything going to plan.I am still following Phase 1 RTM and enjoying preparing my evening meal.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Cathy

Oh I am so impressed with the sewing. I really must get my machine out, and start doing a bit.

Doing well honey, hope the food thing is going to plan. thinking of you x

Oh I am so impressed with the sewing. I really must get my machine out, and start doing a bit.

Doing well honey, hope the food thing is going to plan. thinking of you x

Hi Clara
Thank you ,Food plan has been good this week,had some treats on sunday not on the list but im not beating myself up.
My dress is fitting much better as well.One more weigh in.
Hope you are still doing well with your food choices.
Cathy

Hello hon not long till our birthday now.. how exciting what have you got planned then? x

Hi Claire .
Yes our birthdays are getting closer,we are going out for a meal on friday and having a tea party with the family and grandchildren on sunday as it is aldo my OH 50th on 26th.
How are you planning on celebrating your birthday.
Cathy

Another 2lb off this week so really pleased.
I am now in the 10 stone bracket.
So I know start week 2 of phase 1 to management.
Lots more food to introduce this week so looking forward to some tasty menus.
Hope everyone is having a good week.
Cathy

Wow get you with the 10 stone bracket, you slinky berlinky you!

Wow well done to you, I can not wait to get into the 10 stone bracket!

Catthin said:
Thanks Clara
Hope all is well with you and you had a good night out last week.
I have been really busy this week with work,sewing and visiting.But I have stayed 100% I am determined to see this to the end lol.
I bought my wedding outfit today a real figure hugging dress with short bolero jacket in a petrol colour a bit like a dark green with a blue shade to it.Its a John charles design.
http://cameoboutique.co.uk/image_library/library/c/cam/cameo-boutique.com/orig_25203.jpg
It is a little snug around my hips and mummy tummy so hoping in three weeks it will fit better.
The lady in the shop said it really shows off my slim waist :). Hubby said I liiked a million dollers in it.It certainly shows off my cleavage.Now I need to find shoes,hat and bag to compliment the dress.
I am getting really excited about the wedding now. Three more weigh ins Oh yes I can do it .i will do it.
Hope everyone is having a good time and not struggling too much.
Cathy

What a lovely dress, it's so flattering too, you are going to look fab! Three weeks will make such a difference along with the exercising, soon you will have a flat tum! I'm struggling to enthusiastic about exercising since I came back from holiday, but hoping now ketosis fairy has kicked in I might get some more energy.

Enjoy RTM, I'm still not really sure what's involved, my LLC was very vague and said the new stuff doesn't start till November? have a good weekend
Jx

Last edited:
Hi Claire .
Yes our birthdays are getting closer,we are going out for a meal on friday and having a tea party with the family and grandchildren on sunday as it is aldo my OH 50th on 26th.
How are you planning on celebrating your birthday.
Cathy
Well done I am now 10.13 just about lol lol.. I'm happy for you. I'm going to the cinemas in the afternoon with my mum. Then pubs & clubs with the girls and TGI Fridays afterwards. :) :) so excited but hoping to be back on LL on Monday morning without fail lol. Xx
Happy birthday for the weekend xxx

Ditto to the birthdays, may they be all you would hope for x

Wow well done to you, I can not wait to get into the 10 stone bracket!
Thank you ,just stick at it and you will get there soon.
Cathy

Hi Ladies thank you for all the bithday wishes.Sorry I havent been around much but been really busy with family and work.
The good news is I am still following the plan and halfway through week to Of management.I am enjoying the new tastes and texture of the food allowed.
We went out last night for ameal just me and OH. I chose wisely from the menu left the potato and carrots on one side(not allowed them yet LOl.But I did have one glass of wine.I felt I was incontrol of what I was eating and dindnt get carried away.The CBT is certainly paying off long may it last.
So tomorrow we are having a T party there will be cakes and other nibbles but I am planning on makin healthy allowed dips and veg for me to nibble on and of course plenty of salad lol.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Four days till we go to Iceland and 7 days till the wedding.One more weigh in so going to stick at it.I will also be taking pack with me so I will be having two packs and two protein meals.I still want to lose another stone and am hoping the new RTM programme will help me continue to lose as I reintroduce food so I am eventually eating a sensible healthy diet.
Cathy

Back