catthins diary to a slimmer me

Happy birthday!

hope you get spoiled rotten, sounds like you are doing well on RTM, looking forward to hearing how it pans out week by week xx

Than you ladies for your birthday wishes.
I have had a great day.Started with breakfast in bed LL porridge and a cup of mint tea.
Then OH took me out shopping,he bought me two lovely dresses for when we go to cyprus and a lovely coat from Hobbs.
*****FOOD TALK *****
We went to star bucks and I had a skinny latte (Allowed milk this week).I avoided the muffins lol.
When we got back I got some lovely flowers,candles jumpers and jewelry from my lovely boys and grandsons.I am so lucky to have such a good family.
Then my 5 year old grandson helped me making cup cakes for the tea party.He enjoyed licking the bowl once we had finished happy days.
We had the T party I stuck to my allowed foods and made a low carb dip with raw veg. i did allow myself one cupcake and one dark choc mint medallion.(not Allowed on RTM).
Thats all my food for today I will have another pack tonight but will leave off the third one as I think I will have consumed too many calories.
The next three days I am going to stick to total so i stay in ketosis.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Cathy

Than you ladies for your birthday wishes.
I have had a great day.Started with breakfast in bed LL porridge and a cup of mint tea.
Then OH took me out shopping,he bought me two lovely dresses for when we go to cyprus and a lovely coat from Hobbs.
*****FOOD TALK *****
We went to star bucks and I had a skinny latte (Allowed milk this week).I avoided the muffins lol.
When we got back I got some lovely flowers,candles jumpers and jewelry from my lovely boys and grandsons.I am so lucky to have such a good family.
Then my 5 year old grandson helped me making cup cakes for the tea party.He enjoyed licking the bowl once we had finished happy days.
We had the T party I stuck to my allowed foods and made a low carb dip with raw veg. i did allow myself one cupcake and one dark choc mint medallion.(not Allowed on RTM).
Thats all my food for today I will have another pack tonight but will leave off the third one as I think I will have consumed too many calories.
The next three days I am going to stick to total so i stay in ketosis.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Cathy

Sounds like you had a great time and made some human choices!!! Glad it's all coming together for you, new clothes sounding fab, and Cyprus will be lovely it's a great island with lots of fresh greek salad to enjoy!! It will be great.

My LLC said today that you do not lose any weight on RTM so I need to get to my goal fully before switching over:confused: You are still losing weight on RTM, is that right?
Have a good evening

Jx

Hi Julz
Well I can only comment for myself I lost 2lbs last week on RTM .Dont think I will this week but I have eaten some food not allowed this week.
There is another lady in our group who is on the original RTM week 7 and she is still losing at least 1lb each week so I guess it depends on the person.I have also increased my exercise so maybe that is helping a bit.
It is your weight loss journey so I guess it is your choice which route you choose.If I dont lose any more I will go back on total for a couple of weeks then restart Phase 1.Time will tell I expect.
But with two holiday weddings so close I am going to stick to it as much as I can.Iceland in 3 days then Cyprus in 10 days.
I am getting really excited.
Cathy

Sounds like you a had a fantastic day, must be fab to have grandchildren to help bake, I can't wait but not just yet tehe.

Your upcoming trips found fantastic will look forward to hearing all about them, have fun xx

oops not a good day today.I have made some bad choices and the reason being crooked thinking.My Daughter in law to be is getting megga stressed and this have made me on edge noe I feel stressed and I resorted to my usual behaviour and comfort chocolate,oh my I now have a mega headache,my own fault.It is weigh in tomorrow so not expecting much on the scales just hope I can maintain.
Tomorrow is another day will get back on the wagon must be good.I am going to sort out my suitcase and have an early night.Hope everyone is having a good day.

Catthin said:
oops not a good day today.I have made some bad choices and the reason being crooked thinking.My Daughter in law to be is getting megga stressed and this have made me on edge noe I feel stressed and I resorted to my usual behaviour and comfort chocolate,oh my I now have a mega headache,my own fault.It is weigh in tomorrow so not expecting much on the scales just hope I can maintain.
Tomorrow is another day will get back on the wagon must be good.I am going to sort out my suitcase and have an early night.Hope everyone is having a good day.

These things happen and sometimes are sent to test us! It's a learning curve, every day, new situations happen that we can't control, put it behind you. Tomorrow is a new day! Be kind to yourself, you have been through loads, and you don't need the extra pressure.
Jx

Back from Iceland had a lovely time.
I tried to stick to three packs and one meal most days but it was difficult with all the driving around we had to do.There was not many places to stop and we didnt have a flask due to luggage allowance.So some days i only had two packs plus very little water, not many places to do toilet stops either.
I did have some food that wasnt on the plan so this week i will repeat week three.I have got on my home scales this evening and it looks like I have put on 4lbs.
For the last 10 days i have been getting a pain under my right shoulder blade and my rt side going around to under my rt rib cage it has been really bad the last two days so off to the docs for a check up tomorrow.Hoping its not gall stones.
So tomorrow its 100% on plan ,back to the gym and weigh in to face the music.
Hope everyone is getting along ok Ill try and catch up with diaries tomorrow.I need my bed have been up since 3.30am as our flight was 8am. yawn.
Cathy

photo of me at the wedding with my middle sons girlfriend.
I felt really great in my designer dress but feel I need to lose another stone.

Attachments

• SDC17760.jpg
    SDC17760.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 49
Dont you look stunning you little sex kitten you xx Well done x

You look stunning, you picked a perfect dress, love the colour on you.

You look lovely. What did your OH think?

That's a gorgeous dress, know what you mean about another stone to go, but maybe not!!!
Glad you had a good time, how did you get on at the docs? Hope you are feeling better, and you hav managed enough water.
Take care
Jx
Hi Julz
Thank you for your post. I had a chat with my LLC tonight about going back on total.We chatted about the reasons ect and decided to redo week 3 and see how I feel next week.
The doctor says my pain is muscle strain,but im not convinced I will keep taking the pain killers and see how I go.
Cathy

Dont you look stunning you little sex kitten you xx Well done x
Thank you Clara you always make me smile.
Hows it going with you?.
cathy

You look lovely. What did your OH think?
Thanks SB. OH said I looked a million dollars lol.He also said the more weight I am losing the more irresistable he finds me :eek:,he then added but I found you irresistable when you were larger too lol.
But I feel I need to lose another stone to be where I really want to be.
Cathy

We had a good class tonight lots of good humour and laughing.
We did the river crossing which was really good at getting refocussed on where I want to be.
I had put on 2lbs but not worried as I am back on track.Going to redo week 3 of Phase 1 so looking forward to creating some nice meals this week with all the extra ingredients allowed.
Discussed maybe doing total for a couple of weeks to get the last stone off but after chatting to my LLC have decided to continue with the Phase 1 schedule till the end of october the re-evaluate where I want to be.
Cathy

Back