• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Caught out!!

I've been eating quite a lot of Yeo Valley Fat Free Vanilla yoghurt recently as I love it and stupidly thought that as it was a FF yoghurt it would be free.....

WRONG!!! It's 5 syns a pot :cry:

That's a 500g pot but all the same, i've eaten half a pot already today. It's so yummy.

How easy it is to be caught out.......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh No!!!!

I can remember many years ago when Semolina used to be free and I used to make pasties. I was practically living on them!!
One morning I got a call from my Consultant to say stop making them as a batch of 12 worked out to be something like 35 syns!!!

Er what?!?! I have been having a load of the Yeo valley fat free yoghurts the last week or two!! One a day (the small pots). I love them they're so tasty, not overly sweet or sickly like some other vanilla can be. I'm gutted!!!

Ok...the little ones are only 1 syn each but still. I was assuming they were free. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh and online syns says the big pots are 3.5

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt, Organic 450g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Try Activa fat free, they are really nice and syn free. I am very limited to yoghurt choice and was having the yeo valley at 1 syn and some are 1.5syns each until I tried the activa. Strawberry aren't vegetarian though incase you are veggie.

Try Activa fat free, they are really nice and syn free. I am very limited to yoghurt choice and was having the yeo valley at 1 syn and some are 1.5syns each until I tried the activa. Strawberry aren't vegetarian though incase you are veggie.
Thanks, I bought these last night and am about to have one with banana for breakfast.

:)