Caught short....

*lesley*

Silver Member
On day 2 and a bit worried. Sorry to post this around evening shake time but has anyone else suffered with diarrhea with Lipotrim?
Don't want to be gross but it litterally just happened! Bit concerned should the same happen at work :eek:

ive actually gone the other way! i had your problem for about 4 weeks before startin this, may have been hormones or an intolerance to somethin, but i dont think ive been for 3 days!!

Jeeze I haven't been for 12 days. Def not experienced that leslie.... Maybe ring the helpline n just check hope you don't get any worse Hun x

Jeeze I haven't been for 12 days. Def not experienced that leslie.... Maybe ring the helpline n just check hope you don't get any worse Hun x

what you gunna do to make yourself go? surely 12 days isnt healthy either

Gemsywemsy22 said:

Gem you need to get that sorted as a matter of urgency. That's really not good for you x

I was exactly the same for the first week, then I became constipated! I think it's due to changing to an all liquid diet?

Clair x

is this a really stupid question....how do you sort constipation? laxatives?

gem are u drinking enough water? also if not already taking it buy the fibre supplement and take it twice a day in your shakes! (will take awhile to work but it does help) in the mean time you can take senna or ducolax (laxatives).

Lesley I have heard some people experience that and I think it is the body adjusting and should pass in few days but ring helpline for advice also x

gem are u drinking enough water? also if not already taking it buy the fibre supplement and take it twice a day in your shakes! (will take awhile to work but it does help) in the mean time you can take senna or ducolax (laxatives).

Lesley I have heard some people experience that and I think it is the body adjusting and should pass in few days but ring helpline for advice also x

whats the fiber supplement called hun? can you get it from the chemist?

its called fibre clear! the pharmacist should sell it as its approved by lipotrim! If not ask them to get it! they should have samles for you to try to for free! so just call to chemist and ask. to buy a small tub its about 4.59 I think! but well worth it, I just put a heaped spoon into my shakes twice a day! x

its called fibre clear! the pharmacist should sell it as its approved by lipotrim! If not ask them to get it! they should have samles for you to try to for free! so just call to chemist and ask. to buy a small tub its about 4.59 I think! but well worth it, I just put a heaped spoon into my shakes twice a day! x

and it doesnt change the taste at all? thanks for that, i will ask when i get weighed x

the chemist gave me concentrated mint drops to freshen my breath if i need it, says theyre ok for lipotrim, im hopin thats true?

I'm drinking 3/4 litres a day I've never really been regular to say the least but this diet has cut me off completely. I'm not in pain either. What fibre supp can I take on tfr?? X

Thanks everyone! if it doesn't clear up tomorrow i will give them a ring x
Talking of mints etc, does anyone know any makes that you can use as running out of breath strips and having to carry a bottle of listerine around with me!

yay ive been! phew LMAO, sorry to share guys, but thats a relief!

lmao:D bet thats a weigh off you :p

thanks for sharing hun made me smile at least ha ha x

3 days is a life time for me goin without! thought i might have to get a helpin hand from work!! thank god thats not gunna happen lol

Thanks Lis:D
Next question, i've just found some Listerine breath strips that are cinnamon flavour. Does anyone know if you can use Listerine strips? :)

Back