cauitously stepping in..

ellie2409

Hi there, Im a bit embarrassed to say I have 10st plus to lost (cant believe it has got to that) I have had a lot of stress over the last couple of years, house move, 2 car accidents loss of a child and birth of child so i really havent been watching what i have been eating at all. Mostly take aways as i havent wanted to cook for myself (Somehow manage to cook perfectly healthy meals for the kids!)

When i realised i could fit into my maternity pants 8 months after my sons birth i realised something had really gotten out of control. I got to the scales and horrified when 22st 6 came up. I was 19 after the birth! I would like to be 12st 6 so that is 10 stone exactly, though i might go for an extra so i haev a bmi of 20-21. will see how i feel at 12'6. Feeling very impatient as i feel so awful now but will try and stick with the dieting until i cant start noticing a difference - really think that will spur me on for the rest! x-

Hi and don't be embarrassed , there are plenty of us trying to shift the pounds and stones. Doing exante or any other vlcd you will soon see (& even better feel) a big difference in yourself. I'd recommend trying all the soups, shakes & bars until you see which you like - I don't like vanilla flavoured anything yet I love the vanilla shake made with 1.5 tsp of coffee, gorgeous.

Keep posting and let us know how you get on.

Back